THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 6

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Jul 4, 2015.

1. We all are still alive though. That has to count for something? Haha

2. No moe solo's over this way......but ive got some pretty decent non solo cup related action happening 😁😊😊😊😁

Attached Files:

3. Holly shut dirt. Those legs hottttt

4. Nice to see this cup is still going.
    My random bagseed in solo cup [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Cups for dayz

6. Money Maker GCG 1 week

Attached Files:

7. Ive got Six going on in twenty four ounce 32 ounce cups there micro for sure so uniform growth i made the seeds myself from street cheese ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447425660.285672.jpg they are cold this morning .

8. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/Love-Plant.gif hola mi amigo's

9. If I were to do this, I'd start with soil, and a week or two into veg, transplant it into a 100% perlite hempy party cup so they have more room for root growth, and once they start to get root bound in veg, pull them out and trim roots every few days, and then do defoliation once in flower so they can get thicker buds and, then do a steady flush for 2 weeks before harvest so you hae a decent taste.

10. well you can put that to test next challenege.

11. Definitely, I'm saving up to build a tote box. Once I get a few grows in I'll probably do a contest or journal on a hempy party cup.

12. Who wants another challenge to start? Im thinking a new years one to be exact!? Let me know fellas

13. That sounds like a plan

14. #675 Jane_Bellamont, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    SOLO CUP WORLD CUP !

That's what I'm going to be doing for my 3rd grow.. if my current grow gets nanners and seeds.

15. you don't have to ask me tweece😋

16. When are we starting

17. errr'.....huh😶😶...New years eve'....or New year's day.....i would only be asking this question because i would like to use a couple of both (IBL WW's) and my personal cross (DCB'S) .....as i currently have beans soaking and i'm seeing some tap roots😀 so i am now getting ready to prepare my propagating trays with domes and planned on starting my seedlings in 18 oz solo cups to veg and was wondering if i could use a few in the new comp😶😶😀😀...i figure since i don't count seedling phase day's which is usually 10-14 day's before their actual veg period day's ...if not no biggiez😁 i've got plenty of seeds.....and i could always take some cuttings from my current mystery seed run in veg

Attached Files:

18. Its doesnt have to be that exact day because i know those are busy days for people. I will be entering 2. Lets say 2nd or 3rd start date