THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 6

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Ladies and gentleman start your engines( solo cups) for the 6th annual solo cup challenge.

Rules:

- grow in solo cup :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone and some new faces.

Clones and seeds are both Welcome. There is a two week window for entering.

2. Subbed. I'll be home next Saturday, I'll start soaking my beans then. I have a week to decide what strains I will be running, help may be needed lol

3. I've got a clone who just rooted recently. Itty baby, and my first clone. I used only 100% water/coco coir as its all i had. It's in a one gal now but I would pot her in a solo if that's cool

4. Throwing some seeds in as soon as my ocean forest comes in! Or if my seeds show a root first I'll be tossing them in some soil I've got on hand

5. Il have a go at this 😆

6. So I just sprouted a few seeds (literally only days ago) they're in 16oz juice bottles, can I transplant them into solos tomorrow after I buy some lol? Or do I need to throw down some new seeds?

7. #7 ray83man, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    i should have some sprouts popping up either today or tomorrow, random seeds so doing a few may have to scrap males, i want to sprout them right into flower

8. How much of the root mass has to stay in the cup? If I say, drill 50 or 60 holes in the cup and put it on a flood table does that still count?

9. Nah man all the roots got to be inside the cup

10. Yea can't have a solo cup with 3 ft roots chilling in a tray

11. Im thinking of entering i just need to get some seeds and set up my box, but would these lights work im gonna try and grow with them. And would it be okay if i used soil from outside and just bottled water kinda on a really really tight budget ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436032999.092385.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436033041.345418.jpg

12. Sounds like fun. I need to pop a couple of beans I've been holding on to for a few months. Count me in. TWW

13. Sweet looks fun might Jump in :D

14. How often is there a solo cup challenge?! I hope I have my setup by the next one I want in!!

15. Nah those won't work brother. If you want to use household bulbs you need the CFL bulbs. They are the spiral ones. Also uses a medium base

16. Well. I'm in, if I'm in.

Bagseed clone.

Attached Files:

17. I'll be in on it fersure, I've got some beans I'll start soaking tonight 👍

18. Piff usually starts it up after most people finish up the previous round, so about 2.5-3 months I'd say? Lots of time to get it up and running. There is a two week entry limit, so if you can get it up by then, soak them beans and join us this round!

19. Ah sweet! I'm moving next month so I can't :/ I'll also be a first time grower so it'll be exciting when I do!! Can't wait to watch how this one goes. Good luck!

20. i only have one spiral one could i use just one and maybe some of the other ones