Does anyone else not get high from pipes?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PC555, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you not read that years ago I USED to have been able to get high from pipes. It is NOT my technique. Pipes suck cock. Anyone who uses one is wasting their weed.

2. and you appear to be the arrogant one mate.

you asked for opinions, people gave them, you told them to shove it and they are lying? so wtf?
    chill out, have a cone, and all get along. thats what its all about. if i wasnt on my T break, id be having one too! so just chill out.

Smoke it how you like it, not like anyone is even forcing you to smoke...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well you say a pipe is your issue while it seems the amount of bud, amount of smoke is your issue. Some pipes have big bowls. I've read a NORML study where they found a bong water filtered smoke is less potent than joint smoke cause water filters out thc.

I'm not a havy smoker and even a half of my sherlock piece will get me the so high I don't want more.

4. #24 PC555, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Well exactly you're not a heavy smoker. That's the only way you can get high from a pipe. It seems like none of you can just flat out admit pipes don't get you has high.

They said I was lying. Screw off.

5. Wrong website to say this sort of shit? Fuck off you dumb son of a bitch. Everyone on here including your dumbass is telling ME what I'm thinking and that I don't know how to smoke. Fuck you, you dumb gutless motherfucker.

​Name-calling and disrespect have no place on an adult forum like Grasscity...if you can't respond to people here without resorting to such measures, simply don't respond... - IgnorantFool

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol this guys like " FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE YOU CANT GET HIGH OFF A PIPE WITH A TOLERANCE " Then bitches at people for disagreeing with him and saying they can.

gooooooo away [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. #27 LetsTakeDragon, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Okay so I just tested it for science.

I have a fairly high tolerance and just smoked 3 medium sized bowls off my really sweet mushroom pipe.

I'm very stoned, 707 headband is a great strain and pipes are still rad [​IMG]

edit : Holy crap put on some music and watch this thing dance ^^

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  9. Get better weed

10. Have you ever tried a steamroller pipe, dawg? You can get huge hits.

11. I think you'll find that pipes do get you high. Maybe you fill your pipe with less mj than a bong or whatever you regularly use. Maybe you don't inhale all the smoke because of how hot and harsh pipe hits can be.

Also, by saying there's no way someone can get high from a pipe if they are a regular smoker is straight bullshit and you trying to pass that off as a fact is just ignorant.

if you smoke weed out of a pipe and inhale, thc will get absorbed resulting in you getting high there's no debate here.

I think what you need is some dank bro ;)

12. #33 PC555, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Are you people even listening to yourselves? All of you are saying that you just need to smoke more weed if you're using a pipe. That's my fucking point! Like holy shit, how stupid are you? If you need to smoke that much from a pipe to actually get high then you have a high tolerance.

You're all wasting your weed. Do yourselves a favour and start having one bong hit at a time as opposed to 7 bowls from a piece of shit pipe.

Every single god damn person I know who smokes weed regularly does not ever use a pipe for this exact reason.

13. your moms already jerkin it but thanks for the tip.. its more of a buzz technically you get a head change you're just used to the bigger hits and built a tolerance, and are used to bongs... i know what youre saying tho about not getting "AS" high off a pipe but i always at least got a nice head change to a good buzz off a pipe.. i actually prefer my long ass spoon pipe over the bubbler now day...

14. I feel the same way. Don't let everyone else hassle you

15. Thank you. Getting these people to admit that pipes don't get you as high as other methods is like getting Southerners to admit the Confederate flag is a racist symbol. They just can't flat out say it. "Pipes get you as high as any other method. Well maybe not as high. I mean it's more like a buzz. But it gets you as high, it's just a different kind. That isn't as good."

So you do have a small penis?

16. A pinch in a chillum gets me jus as high as a pinch through my bong.

17. Seriously though bro cool the fuck out...read the forum rules/guidelines. The very first rule is respect your fellow members. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just chill out and burn one guy.

18. It's not the device that won't get me high. It's the shitty shwag weed i be smokin that won't get me high. If I have high quality 27%THC bud, it don't matter what I smoke that out of. I get high!!!

19. You forgot to stick your thumbs in your ears, wiggle your fingers, stick out your toungue and say "nanner nanner nanner"

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.