Does anyone else not get high from pipes?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PC555, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 PC555, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Well, I used to have been able to, but not since back when I was like 16 and only smoked once in a while. Ever since I started smoking every day when I was 18 though I can't get any kind of high when I use a pipe to smoke weed. I have to use either a bong or a vape. Is anyone else like this? My idiot friend thinks this is bullshit. He says that it's "the placebo effect" and that "I'm telling myself I'm not getting high." Even though I'm not and have said to him I never think that when I smoke a pipe he doesn't believe me. I mean seriously, if could get ripped of a small $2 pipe I would use it all the time and so would everyone else in the world. He says there's no difference between a pipe or a bong, when obviously you can take substantially bigger hits from a bong and that's why they get you higher.

2. I agree with your buddy, either your not inhaling properly or its all in your head.

3. #3 PC555, Jul 4, 2015
    No, I'm inhaling properly believe me.

4. If you get high from a pipe, you must smoke little to no weed. There is simply no way anyone who regularly smokes weed can honestly say they get the highest they've ever been from a pipe.

5. Seriously, why are you telling ME what I'M thinking?

6. does not compute

you're burning the bud, inhaling the smoke, holding it for a sec, exhaling, chemicals are transported to your brain

you must be doing something wrong. or not taking enough hits?

7. Are you guys missing the part where I said I used to get high from pipes? Obviously I can do it. But yeah Tadealis that's true. Maybe if smoked like 7 bowls from a pipe I would get high, but then why not just have 1 bong bowl?

8. If you're smoking that dank then it doesn't matter.

You can get a pipe with a bigger bowl. My biggest holds around a gram. If you can smoke that and not get high, then you're not inhaling.

9. obviously you cant sir

10. But a small metal pipe? Fuck no. You are kidding yourself if you think that is as good as anything. You can not take very big hits with a pipe like that, and if you have a high tolerance you won't be very affected by it.

11. But I have! I distinctly remember getting blazed from pipes whenever I would smoke them. That doesn't happen to me anymore.

12. Every single person I know who smokes weed regularly agrees with me on this. Stop telling me what I'm thinking or that I don't know how to smoke weed.

13. Wrong website to say this sort of shit. There is a lot of very knowledgeable people on this site. A bong will get you higher obviously but a pipe will get you high too, there is kind of a different buzz to the different paraphernalia so maybe you just don't like the type of buzz a pipe gives you.

14. Take an extra breath of air after your hit to push it down.

15. pipe, bong, joint, blunt, vaporizer........................ apple.

they all get me high. It doesn't matter what's holding the herb. If it delivers smoke to your lungs it will get you high.

16. Have you ever taken a tolerance break?

17. Yeah, but I don't smoke pipes anymore. I know this has to do with my tolerance though because back when I smoked weed a few times a month I would get high from a pipe. So there.

18. #18 Juicy K, Jul 4, 2015
    I have a harder time getting high from a pipe too. Since I got a bong it's all I use... Even though I think it doesn't work right... or smoke blunts and Js... The pipe is too harsh I guess... I'm High.

And also try taking a break. You'd be amazed what A week can do.

19. Finally a reasonable person. Fuck pipes! Pipes are for pussies.

20. #20 PC555, Jul 4, 2015
    Answer me you dumb prick. Tell me why even though I can smoke a pipe perfectly and was able to get high from it years ago when I didn't smoked everyday. Go smoke you piece of shit pipe and then jerk off your even smaller penis you dumbass, arrogant prick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.