Is this Berry Bomb ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by giankosweed, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Hello,

this is my first post here although i have ready many times some of the topics of this forum. Congratulations to all people that contribute to this community.

After many years buying "steet weed" i have decide to grow my own but as newbie i am not sure if my plants are ready to harvest.

Below are some pictures from berry bomb. It is the 55 day in flower. I have discover also one little bastard that was drinking my THC [​IMG]

Any advice please if it is ready to harvest?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Looks like you have at least a couple more weeks to go

3. Not ready yet, still a bunch of clear tricomes, wait for all to turn cloudy with a few amber here and there.

4. Ebcrew is right, wait Til you have all cloudy and a few Amber tris... The wait sucks but the reward is well worth it. You've invested all this time on it already so just be patient!

5. Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of growing weed! LOL It's definitely an experience. We're looking for amber trichomes to give us the "I'm ready to pick" signal and I didn't see any on the pics you posted. Do you own a loupe? If not, it would most definitely be worth your money to get yourself one. I paid $25 for mine...which isn't too bad in the very expensive world of growing compared to everything else, but you can probably get a better deal on one by getting it on line. But you're waiting on amber trichomes and each strain has it's own time frame to maturity. You say you're at 55 days flower. Does that include the first 7-10 days of being in the flower cycle or are you counting from day one of them going into flower? Just keep a close eye on them and be patient. It won't be long! TWW

6. I have been growing autos for a long time now and have found that because of the enhancement in growing speed and lack of light adjustment you cant really go by the tris if you want to get the best product, for autos its better to wait until the leaves have started to change and die off for the most part,by this method most of your tris will have gone amber while still leaving some cloudy. Hope this helps.

7. After some days i see some milky and few amber trichs so i think that is ready to harvest.

Thank you guys

8. pics it would be a shame to pull early and not get you resin terpene profile