First grow update for those that are interested.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by noobguy702, Jul 3, 2015.

1. These are the first seedlings I've planted. Just transplanted them yesterday. One went really smooth, but the other I damaged a good 30% of the root system. Although the leaves slightly drooped a bit the stem is still nice and firm.

They are in a mix of 60% FFOF 30% miracle grow gardening soil and 10% pearlite. (should have used more pearlite but oh well.)

Under 2 85 actual watt cfls. I had the box a bit too hot which explains the curling on some of the biggers ones leaves. But i just fixed that problem.

Side note: Nirvanas package was succesfully delivered to me which took around 10 business days to arrive. (Shipped June 20th and received them on July 1st.) 5 femmed northern lights autos and 10 randoms. Currently germinating 2 of the northern lights but they haven't sprouted yet. I'll update you guys again when they sprout. Send some good sprouting vibes my way.

Attached Files:

2. Im also doing my first how old are these ?

3. They are a few weeks old, close to a month id say. How are yours doing.?

4. Check my thread out
    Like me you will need more light soon

5. Looking very good right now. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be pleased with your harvest.
    Good luck to you other first timers.