Rain

Discussion in 'General' started by Marshmello.cm@gmail.com, Jul 3, 2015.

1. I love the rain man. We get alot in mid west michigan too haha!

2. Hey guys if I could send some your way I really would . I mean some rain is awesome but seriously my garden plants were dying until I started covering with plastic . To keep them from being drowned . Also I would love to go kayaking and fishing and that has been impossible this summer !!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

3. Is your garden made of clay?
    I live in scotland,and believe me it rains a lot lol

However our garden does just fine. Never had to cover the plants.

You should maybe get better drainage if its flooding.

4. No it's not clay it is actually really good soil . The problem is that I live at the bottom of a hill and get everyone else's run off .

5. it's why god does not exist ;)

6. I love a raining day but not as much as I love sitting on the beach smoking a J in the sun.

7. #27 Royksopp, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    I love the rain, I always embrace summer storms. ☁☔⚡

8. i welcome anything but perfect weather, ive had enough of it

9. We have had a couple days off now here in W.V. but the weather channel says its starting back up tomorrow night and going to rain for another week straight . SUCKS HARDCORE !!!!

10. We have had a record breaking season for rain totals in some areas, but Im quite thankful for any we get. Water is a scarce resource in the western states and any thing we get is beneficial.

11. lovin it.. we've got a little patch of some rough weather heading our way now. Got my joint ready to sit out on the balcony and watch. It is fuckin up my fishing tho.

12. Its chucking it down here big time!
    Kinda pissed off though, i realky wanted to go to the supermarket for some munchies.

No way im going out in that lol

13. El nino gonna be crying for a while.... watch those warm waters at the beach. And I thought hurricane season was ova!
    -RHO-E (pineapple X current breeze)

14. It's been very wet here all spring and summer, but here in the Midwest, our agricultural economy depends on lots of rain.

15. Who could be sick of rain. So relaxing and enjoyable and is a harborer of life and growth

16. 666 - rain is from satan. It's the demons crying cause they done fucked up. That's the scientific explanation. It's evil but we need it cause we're evil. So have a glass of water, ya evil bastard!
    [​IMG]

fucking stoned, doc!

17. if it rains enough you can go kayaking and fishing in your own front yard OP

18. The rain is finally back to normal and it starting to fill like summer here in W.V. . Even though fall is closing in .