Friendly Growers Competition 2015

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Things have gotten boring around here! I miss the good old days of the outdoor growers getting together and showing off our hard work and sharing tips. Lets get the good vibes going again. Anyone who has an outdoor grow they are proud of and want to show off, please post up some pics here.

I'm an organic grower in NorCal, going all in-ground this year, mostly in one big raised bed under a scrog screen. Not exactly your typical outdoor grow because I am limited on space, but I get things done. ;)

This is my biggest plant of the season so far. It's a new strain called Golden Gun from an upcoming breeder Hillbilly Genetics. I am sure there are bigger plants out there but in my set up she has outperformed all my other strains. The scrog screen is currently 8 ft wide, soon to be 12 ft wide because she is blowing up already.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435910656.368391.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435910839.101335.jpg

2. Nice Sticky! Show everyone how its done. :) They're all looking super healthy. I hope you're feeling ok. I need to get a bale of straw to mulch my garden with like yours.

3. looking great in here. Wish I had something to post but nada this year unfortunately.

4. Yeah I'm with you RD it sucks not growing this year!! I'm down to watch all my growmies go at it though ;)

5. #7 Sticky b, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    It really helps in this heat with the watering. I'm only watering once a week in 115 temps, yes even the pots only once a week right now too. I'm going to pick up another bale and mulch the rest of the ground between the plants to.

6. Here is some more hillbilly gear
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435951978.918628.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435952000.684284.jpg
    Sour trax
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435952025.988178.jpg
    8 legged freak
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435952086.943732.jpg
    Sparkle fruit bush

7. Looking 👍that sour trax is supposed to be some 🔥
    He used my sour d and his spyder trax. I've got some seeds I'm gonna start some day lol.

8. #10 mjmama25, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Everything looks super healthy. Nice work! Those are going to put out a nice harvest. :)

I don't have much experience with those strains. What is the genetics on the fruit punch. Sounds yummy.

9. We all know what you can do in a good year.

10. It really helps in this heat with the watering. I'm only watering once a week in 115 temps, yes even the pots only once a week right now too. I'm going to pick up another bale and mulch the rest of the ground between the plants to.
    </blockquote>If only I had a truck. Im not even sure I can fit a bale in the new car. I got one in my old trunk and man it was a mess, lmao.

11. Wrap it in a tarp before tossing it in the trunk. Most feed stores deliver for a few bucks they should drop a bale at your door.

12. Hey mama Dadeo may have the lead but don't count old Goldie this was from Tuesday ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436022105.013437.jpg
    Nocturnal 4 from sanctuary gardens

13. Mike's being shy so I'll throw in for him ;) he's got some secret potion for these monsters!!

Attached Files:

14. She is my sativa girl, Skunk x Haze x Northern Lights

15. Your girls are crazy vigorous. Im always surprised how much they've grown when I see them.
    Jesus those things are huge. Mike is a great argument for what organics can do.

16. First pic is blueberry, 1 ounce dry, has a sweet, caramel like smell/taste.

Second two are my white widow auto, 4 ounces dry, sweet, floral like smell, happy, alert high. Beautiful nugs.

Fourth, fifth, sixth pics are Candy Kush Auto, 4 ounces dry, sweet smell/taste wih a peppery undertone. Fluffy, shiny looking buds.

Next two are variety pics, bottom left is AK 48, middle is from a Skywalker OG clone, above that is blueberry, to the left is a white widow auto, top left is the Candy Kush auto. Have two bubblicious autos flowering now as well.

Last pic is another of white widow.

View attachment 1816924

View attachment 1816925

View attachment 1816926

View attachment 1816927

View attachment 1816928

View attachment 1816929

View attachment 1816930

View attachment 1816931

View attachment 1816932

17. I believe those are getting bottle fed some if I remember correctly. Don't quote me but.... whatever he's doing its top notch.