What is something you would leave your family over?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by sylverfx, Jul 3, 2015.

1. #1 sylverfx, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    What's your favorite recipe?

2. 20 dollars and some new shoes

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wtf?lol.....

4. I changed it because it is super negative and nobody needs that shit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My chili colorado recipe. It's the base for a lot of New Mexican cuisine dishes. ;)

6. the "fuck you mom and dad i'm outta here" salad

• Like Like x 2
  7. I was in the shower and we were out of towels. I asked my family of four to help me and get me something, but they refused. Later that day god gave me a sign to leave and start over, so thats what i did. Havent seen them for 4 uears

8. Honestly, I don't think there's anything on Gods green earth that would get me to leave my dad and grandma. They've been by my side helping me recover from 7 different brain surgeries. We've been through thick and thin, I just realized I love them both like crazy. Haha

• Like Like x 3
  9. Are you joking or is tht for real?

Rlly wanna know cause I've been thinking abouti doing the same

10. Some families are toxic,and you have to love them from afar

11. God/Jesus Christ and I already have.

12. Big booty hoes.

No but forreal, I would leave my family if it means I can be together with the one I love.
    Family's essential and healthy but mine's kinda whack.
    And they're kinda forced to love you too so that's always suspicious.

13. Well I left my ex-stepmom because after I got caught skipping school once (it was literally only the second time I had ever done it) she refused to let me see any of my friends she knew beforehand, and threatened to drug test me any time I hung out with new friends. I left the day after she rolled that one out.

So I guess being unreasonable cunts is enough justification for me?

14. I thought this was dead along time ago.Good replies,all true