DaKindbuds First Round (ROGUE Journal)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DakindBuds, Jul 2, 2015.

1. very true gc im loving the knowledge they have between them to pass on 😆

2. For REAL thanks GC, oh and I'd take their advice on any MMJ subject. Just after that first deal and what I went through. I'd rather drench my buds with water than spray any chemical on them. I'm not even sure it is wpm, I couldn't let it go and found another spot that appeared to have white powder looked with the loupe 2x and it looked like all trichs, blew on it a couple times and just watched the white blanket shift around, No dust, very weird. Maybe its from moisture at night bunching them up. But the trichs up top are very dense too just not bunched up like that

3. Forgot my reject plants outside. I dropped this GSC early on and didn't have the heart to toss her but after that stress she'll never produce well
    View attachment 158621 These little ones are from when I was trying to clear out the bottom to increase air flow. My method of waste not want not is turning into waste not work lot.
    View attachment 158617

4. Thats alota clones bro😆

5. I took them during flower.They were looking shabby so I put them outside and they made a quick turnaround and start re-vegging.

6. Don't they call that monster cropping taking a clone from a plant that is in bud then will grow multiple tops just what I have read in here so if I'm wrong can someone correct me please

7. Dude your killing remind me of myself.

Fucking it's an addiction growing my friend.

Solid fucking updates.
    Don't forget antics that dude impresses me with what he retains.

8. My the last two sets of clones I took were monster cropped I will post pics in a min went to the store

9. That's what I read too. It'll be interesting to see how their growth differs from the moms

10. These are two different plants but it will give you an idea so here is the the monster cropped clone ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435972849.647631.jpg here is after it starts to branch out ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435972969.992955.jpg and here it is as they sit now in full veg mode ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435973043.668595.jpg as you can see the the single blade leaf at the bottom of the plant and the 5 bladed leaf at the top. Once they go from flowering back to veg they will grow single bladed leafs and as the mature more the more blades they will have it really branches out

11. Dude it is an addiction, probably one of the healthiest ones I've ever had. Just had to repot my Pineapple Kush she was rootbound too.
    View attachment 158634

12. Hope my little monsters end up looking half as good as yours.

13. Thanks dkb I just hope the finish good they are my first hibrix run so we will see how they do

14. #54 DakindBuds, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Fucking ipad just broke. Makes updating a little more difficult. Probably would be a lot more pissed if I wasn't so tired and faded off this Deadhead. Mucked out an old chicken coup to get more fuel for my second compost pile today.
    View attachment 158638 I plan on going organic for part of my grow, might even dabble in hydro. There's so many options I'll never get bored. I'm still trying to figure out why I haven't already been doing this for years. I LOVE this shit, anyways.Finished putting a few more Connie Chung under one of the domes.
    View attachment 158637 I'm lucky I took notes on everything that went into each strain and when, even though they are sloppy I've been able to keep feeding nutes to my girls in veg. I wasn't sure why I was keeping track of how much PH raise I was using but I'm glad as hell I did because I broke my PH meter about two weeks ago. I'm going to go over all my notes and try put together the feeding schedule is used for each plant. Maybe someone might find it useful. I'm not unhappy with the results of my first Blooms but I'm trying to decide on another nute to run a side by side with. I think I have a somewhat good grasp on what each strain likes. You might not be able to tell through pics. But I can, that out of each strain there is one better dialed in than the other/others. With the exception of my Dutch Treat because I was dumb enough to let a hood fall on my other one after about a month in veg and a lot of training. In hindsight I might of been able to save it but I got pissed snapped it off at the base and tossed it in the compost. Deadheads fire, wandered off topic. I have a lot of transplanting to do tomorrow Its getting kind of ridiculous in veg I've got a bunch of 1.5' girls in 3.5" pots.

15. Hell yeah fucking around with other methods makes you a stronger grower

16. wouldnt spraying iso alcohol take the thrichs off being alcohol and all...

If you were in veg i say spray milk on her lacto billius ( bactirea in milk) loves to munch on fungus and will stop pm and then you would wanna lessen the rh to 45% and have air movement
    pm cant spore at 45%rh.

17. #57 DakindBuds, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Weird, GC is a kick ass Forum. Just wish the bugs would get fixed. If that is correct, and I have no reason to doubt your word. Then it couldn't be WPM because my RH only spikes up to about 50-52 for a short period after lights out. Usually between 38-44%, it does range down to about 30 if conditions are right. So it probably isn't WPM then. Or if it is that shit grows quick and dies right after. I've read that but I have read a lot of other shit that is contradicting to what I've been through so I read a lot and then find a balance between multiple things I've read. Bounce my ideas of a fellow grower if possible. I can read all I want but there's a lot of stuff you have to do for yourself to know. Like who the hell purposely drenches their big frosty buds at week 6. I did and actually saw improvement afterwards. If I believed everything I read I might still have a bloom room full of fucked up smelling buds. Also I have never cured bud. I wasn't happy about snipping 9 oz. of fresh bud off my girls but I tried to use it as a learning experience and got a jump start on budwashing drying and curing. No amount of reading is going to give me the experience of how dry bud should FEEL before jarring. Thanks Loki.

18. I have a video on my youtube that is private that shows when to take off the drying line.

There's 1% active iso in it mainly soybean oil. I have used it one week prior to chop. Plus I wash so it's gonna be gone anyhow.

It really works and is the best mite killer and pm remover.

Like I said I think your blowing dust around onto them ie: sheet rock, general dust, wood particles etc etc.

19. Pm can still be present in a room with 45% rh if the airflow isn't proper they will still be there but be dormant as soon as you get a spike in rh there right back in action. If possible once chopped bleach the shit out of bloom.

20. I was wanting too but my Headband is fucking huge she starting to look like the giving tree from that Mary Shelly (think that's the author) book I read as a kid. I've made it cold in there dropped the lights low, done what I could to slow growth. The Connie Chung I don't care she can get as big as she wants there is very little stretch to her and she can get dense as hell with no issues. I think every girl in my room had wpm to some degree because I couldn't afford a dehuey till mid bloom. Except my Connies. Maybe it'll be ok but I am a little worried about possibly over vegging. If that's possible I haven't read anything on it. Most people wouldn't veg for 2 months let alone 3 so it isn't a subject that you come across in forums, and I haven't searched. It seems to have worked okay for several of my girls because where I notice a lot of people need supports for their buds at this point I still have ties holding mine down. I started using a hole punch you use for leather belts to punch holes through the lid of the grow pot and run the soft ties through there and wrap it around or my branches just pull them up. I might have to put my perpetual on hold then to make needed adjustments to the room while I'm at it