DaKindbuds First Round (ROGUE Journal)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DakindBuds, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Hey dakind morning. Best to keep glass off it limits the spectrum on hps bulbs. I saw loss of yield with glass on.

2. #22 DakindBuds, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
  3. Dude you killed it they all look great

4. So the yellowing of the big fan leaves is ok at this point? Or should I try to keep them greener next run. And thanks that to me is like a little leaguer being complimented by pro ball players. HONORED

5. Yeah its fine your plant is using all available nitrogen left. It's a plants life cycle just like spring to fall. I've found a greener more vibrant and lush plant late in bloom has additional nitrogen which promotes more chlorophyll it seems so plant tends to cure a Lil harsher.

6. #27 DakindBuds, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    Thanks guys, I like it over here a lot better. I cant let wpm kill my grow but its starting to really piss me off. I cant tell if my Jedi have WPM or its just the trichs because even the tops look all white from an angle. Does WPM blow clean off? Because the way I see it is I can A-Let them go till chop and just do a good budwash or B-spray them down again with water from my dehuey. It seems to change the PH of the surface enough so that it wont grow for awhile. I just don't have the right conditions for her at the moment. My RH hasn't been over 52% in almost a month, and it only goes that high for a little bit after lights out. It's usually between 35-45% the rest of the time, and I have 5 fans running in there. I'm interested in what everyone thinks I should do. No early harvest. The electrical is a pain in the ass too I need to get my room wired. I have electrical cords running everywhere so I don't fry anymore circuits. At least no fire was started, it actually fried the circuit when I unplugged it. I smelled something burning that's why the panda plastic is cut all raggedy behind my Dutch Treat and a section of wall is bare where I ripped the plastic off the wall. Cant wait to get some ORCA film in there.

7. Do you have a scope that you can look on the surface really close? That would be your best course of action to find out if it's just trichs or if it is actually WPM

8. If it is powdery mildew use a spray of green clean now called green kleaner. It will annihilate it or a sulphur burner.

9. I'm confused as hell its seems like my journal has missing entries or they or showing up in the wrong order. Maybe its me having too many windows open and clicking to respond to the wrong one. Anyways afternoon Dutty nothing you posted today showed up till now. Thanks I figured it was normal with the yellowing, just making sure. I just looked at them with my 40x loupe with an LED on it and its hard for me to tell. I know there is whiteish dust in the room and I see a tiny bit of stuff float away when I blow on them. (I know I'm just spreading spores but they are everywhere anyways, its whether it can grow.) It mostly looks like trichs shifting around. Conditions haven't been very good for WPM to grow, so I'm uncertain. I didn't notice anything like this when I was running 4 lights with the temps at 80.

10. #31 DakindBuds, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Dutty I respect your growing but I'm really against spraying anything during flower after my first experience. If I were to spray you'd have to assure me there is absolutely no taste/smell/vapor that comes from using it. Even then I'd be wary. Is Green Clean something I could drink out the bottle? If not I really don't want it on my buds. If so I'll go get some. No sulphur

11. What's the relative humidity? Did you cut any sheetrock or plaster while they were growing.

12. It soybean oil and iso alcohol basically. I wouldnt spray within 4 days of chop. Doesn't sound like powdery mildew.

13. Subbed up your rockin it bro

14. It's tripping me out because Buds wouldn't be frostier lower on the plant than the top. But I keep telling myself its dust it'll be alright. It sounds gross but the dust looks like tiny bits of skin and wood and other kinds of dust that are trapped in the a/c from work that was done in the room. I tried using duster but there's still stuff in there. I'll just keep an eye on it but every spot I found I already blew the dust off. Chop if I go by the supposed flower time is a week away. If there is some at chop I'll make sure I keep those buds for myself.

15. Yeah I bet it's from work in the room.

16. #37 DakindBuds, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    I'm getting a little ticked now I've posted 2x since my last and they don't show up. Anyways I started growing and immediately jumped into LST, FIM, and whatever I could find to mutilate my plant that supposedly increases yield, without over doing it. I let my veg room get overgrown with all the work in bloom an this girl shot up in a couple weeks. This Jedi is untouched except for one huge fan leaf that was blocking half the bottom. I want to grow one out without training just to see it.
    View attachment 158622 I also had to repot my GSC that has been rootbound but with mites all work in veg stopped until today. I've treated 2x and and cleaned everything. I'll treat again in a week. This GSC was watered well yesterday and this morning she was drooping, seems rootbound but the roots didn't look like anything special to me.
    View attachment 158618 View attachment 158619
    View attachment 158625
    Also about to start work again on my flux project might have to top her though they grew quick. She's a clone but I took a special cut check her out havent done any snipping yet.
    View attachment 158626 I also have some more that have the same Y shape at the bottom.
    View attachment 158627 View attachment 158628
    View attachment 158630

17. Looking good and I would take any advice from dutty smitty ultra to me they have proved to the gc community they know what they are doing I wouldn't say that one is better or knows more but with all those guys and the number of years of expierence there is alot of info
    Very nice pics though keep it up