DaKindbuds First Round (ROGUE Journal)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DakindBuds, Jul 2, 2015.

1. I think we should all go to Dakind's for a weekend. Looks like too much for one guy to handle. [​IMG]

2. I feel that dug! Harvesting is such a bitch, I'm not looking forward to chopping up bertha, and I am, lol..
    Bertha is this big as bitch of a supposed to be auto, but it's not! Vegged for 3 months, lol

3. Man I feel like your a twin I was so there uh I forgot huh what. Hmm.
    Hey looks good

4. Damn it's looking great in there

5. Looking awesome bro 😆

6. Man it's looking great in there you are gonna have a bunch of nice nugs in there

7. Some fat tops on those girls 😆

8. Those are some nice flowers

9. Looks awesome.

10. Shit, how did I miss this update. Those look tasty

11. Very very very nice da kind! Makes me super stoked about purchasing the k5 soon

12. Hey Dakindbuds how's the plants doing

13. Morning Dakind

14. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice thread here, how am i just finding it but know everybody in here [​IMG]

15. Hey hey da kind, how are ya man
    Everything going alright man, haven't seen ya in forever bro

16. I think dakindbuds is gone I've been gone for 2 weeks and he hasn't posted since

17. Damn man, I hope he comes back, I liked that fucker, lil
    Lol

18. Been F#€Â¥ing busy forgot about the thread. Harvest was a bitch. I don't even know specifics as far as final weight. I wound up with 6 and a half cases of 1oz jars filled with some bud I smoked and lost in the process. Don't matter I achieved my goal of growing fire my first run. My two favorites out of the bunch were the Dutch and the Connie Chung both fire. But they all smoke damn fine. I smoked all the choice Dutch buds already but still got a couple of the okay Chung and Snoops Dream here's some pics Dutch Chung then Snoops Dream ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442099901.298462.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442100098.422513.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442100236.049634.jpg

19. Here's what I been up to. Day 43 in flower since adding another exhaust, dehuey and replacing the wall. Now conditions are perfect. Max of 78f in canopy 75f on floor. RH lights on 33-35% lights off 33-40% and an air exchange rate at a minimum of 1x a minute. I'm starting to consider odor control for my own sake though because my place reeks like cat piss.
    Girl Scout Cookies ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442101110.089316.jpg
    Connie Chung ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442101258.424228.jpg
    Pineapple kush ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442101319.548833.jpg
    Headband ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442101379.856198.jpg