Nosy Neigbour staring at me in my shed

Discussion in 'General' started by outlaw686, Jul 2, 2015.

1. He was wanking!

2. I'd do some shameful shit, get a goat or some shit and just sit in there with a camera taking selfies smiling maniacally the entire time...Or move a sofa in there and spend days humping it, "You like that you little bitch?!"

He'd either move out or start filming.[​IMG]

3. lUVS IT!!! You are FUNNY :))) made me laugh:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

4. Try talking to him man to man first, He may even be a decent person.

5. #25 outlaw686, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Yea, possibly man. I checked that angle into my shed, with the lights off it would be hard to see what was happening inside. Perhaps he just heard some strange noises and came to check it out. He probably didn't see me but he probably saw/heard the blinds go down and I'm hoping he didn't see the finger. I'm really glad I didn't say anything or do anything to make the situation bad. Being able to realize when you're too fucked up to talk to anyone is a good thing.

Next time I won't get so baked that I can't talk to people and I'll chat it up with him. If he has an issue with it I'll do my best to convince him that it's not a big deal and I'm not hurting anyone, perhaps use it as a chance to clear up some misinformation.

I could go ahead and blame it on the whiskey but that would just be a cop-out. I'm just going to chalk it up to a life experience and learn from it that potentially negative things can be turned into something positive.

One of my favorite Quotes is Hanlon's Razor "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    I need to apply this a lot more every day... I should probably also start studying philosophy. He was probably just curious and didn't think that he was invading on someones personal space, he may have even wondered if my shed was being robbed.

6. It's clearly Kevin Spacey.

7. If he didn't see you that's even funnier. LMAO... that means he was wondering "what the fuck is going on in that shed?" While you were wondering "why the fuck is this guy staring at me?". This shit is hilarious.

8. another way to look at it is he is looking out for thieves.i get barked at by a neighbor dog whenever i go in or out My back gate

9. I feel you, I hate it when people stare or can see in my yard, so I expect to be seen and looked at if I'm outside my house.
    The guy may probably just been curious, not really noisy, but just wants to see, know what's going on around him. I'm the same way, I'm always looking, checking things out, starring, I don't know if its cause I'm really High or what, but most people aren't trying to start shit, they are just annoying lol

10. Next time pretend you don't see him and go take a piss on that gap in your fence lol