closet grow ventilation questions

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by tropicaze, Jul 2, 2015.

1. again, can you give me some figures because I can't extract any real information from what you have said. I would really like to know your yields from the 132w LED and the yields from the 600w HPS

2. I have begun my tent grow, having a few issues with temperature and humidity, it gets up to 86 and down to 25% RH, wondering if anyone ran into these problems and how they resolved them, besides a humidifier and a fan.
    The temperature in the room where the tent is in the 70s and humidity is almost 50%, all vents are open and I have 2 fans on the cooltube.

3. Can you raise the lights a bit? Maybe a bigger exhaust fan is needed. That temperature is pretty high, it may give you some problems, but I wouldn't worry about the humidity, that's fine

4. Yes, I raised it as much as possible and temps goes down to 83 - 84, I am trying to keep it at about 15 Inches at the moment, I think 600W in there might be too much.
    I still don't have my fan in there, so hopefully that will help move the cool air around.

5. I have had strains that handle 86℉ no problem (that's my own personal limit), but have others that really struggle with it that high. Northern lights always has major heat stroke when it even gets close to 86℉ / 30℃ for me lol

6. My grow room would get up to 93 sometimes, I now have the light on at night and off during the hottest part of the day and it gets up to 81 at the most.
    My tent got up to 90 today for a little bit, kind of worried, not sure if my strain can handle high heats, first time growing GSC.