Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Morning Smoking Routine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamesm8367, Jul 2, 2015.

1. What's your morning smoking routine? My question is do you eat before you smoke or don't you?

2. Myself, I smoke before eating while taking my morning poo.

3. Sometimes i vape a little bit at 330F in the morning and im usually not hungry for a while. It really makes my morning 10 times better. Gets me ready for the day kinda like coffee does for some people.

4. ... I also enjoy smoking while pooping.

5. Yes I eat before I smoke.

6. I usually prefer to eat before i smoke any time of day. So i usually get up have coffee and breakfast and then vape some sativa shortly after. I only sometimes smoke while pooping.

7. Lol. Smoking while pooping seems to be popular lol. I gotta try eating first tmrw I ate after today and after I smoke I usually ant hungry for and Hour or so an by that time my stomach hurts

8. I try to always always eat AFTER smoking, but that depends on how hungry I am. I just love the way eggs, bacon, and orange juice etc taste after smoking.

So my routine consists of making coffee first and foremost. Grab my cup and my sherlock, and head outside on the deck so I can hear the sounds of nature. Smoke and sip.

And if all goes as planned I love taking a big smash (poo) afterwards. If it's not time yet then I go straight to making breakfast. And you can bet after that I'm hitting the bathroom.

Cheers.

9. Yes I always tend to head to the bathroom in the morning after smoking it comes hand and hand lol

10. Anybody have struggles at work with being tierd?