Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alligator?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbeans, Jul 2, 2015.

1. #1 greenbeans, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    So my shop gave me a free bag of goodies, most of it was self explanatory, rolling papers, grinder, etc. But it came with and alligator clip attached to a dice cube. Does anyone know what its used for?

Attached Files:

2. They are for clipping on a joint so that when it gets small it does not burn your hand. They are more traditionally called roach clips. The dice thing on the bottom just makes it easier to hold.

3. That's a badass Roach clip

4. Haven't been smoking long huh? I remember roach clips from back in the 70's when all my uncles were smoking and I was just learning...

5. Haha that's excellent right there! I could sure use one of them. Haven't seen clips at my lhs so I figure I'm making a trip to Home Depot. Nice to get a free goody bag, I'd bring plenty of business their way.