More Americans Turning Against McDonalds

Discussion in 'General' started by DivineVictoryX, Jul 2, 2015.

1. #61 willywagpole, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    No, Necessarily but the GMO oil used along with who knows what chemicals they use nowdays and probably due to ammonium sulfate and sodium proprionate and toxic salts they use that usually keep stuff from decomposing.
    http://dailyhealthpost.com/watch-this-video-youll-...

Did i forget to mention that 90% if not all Russet Burbank potatoes are Genetically Modified nowdays? Maybe that's another reason why? You know about GMO right? Its the main ones mcdolands uses.

2. Not sure about America but in my country by the day we keep seeing new advertisements from fast food company's selling their food cheaper and cheaper. They are now Advertising $2 meals and $1 burgers because the Truth is out.

Stick to Certified Organic food if you wanna be healthy and function at maximum human potential and be able to think for yourself while being completely aware of how your surroundings and what you consume effects ones body. Through all senses.

3. Oh for shits sake... I guess I did not take into account that maybe my homemade french fries didn't mold because of GMOs.

Can't be that when you cut them small enough they dehydrate before they can mold, no, it must be because they're genetically goddamn modified. Of course. It's so obvious now.

4. You really don't understand how GMO's work do you? There nothing one can do that makes a genetically modified seed become healthy again. Unless you can rewind time.

These should give you a better idea if you are willing to learn..

5. I can't stand McD's food. It is terrible. The only fast food I will eat is chick fil A, and Culvers.

6. Places like Chipotle and noodles and company vacuum pack there veg yup 3 days in that sure is fresh

7. #67 cvnxvgj, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    It's an economic trend. Americans are still fat, don't worry. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. I had many friends when i was in high school working at mc donalds and they would tell me they have stuff in fridges/freezers in there for months sometimes years all they would do is heat it up/fry.

9. #69 BongRipsFaDaze, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    I worked at McDonald's for 3 years and haven't really eaten there since I quit ( 3 years now) all I gotta say is that the cheeseburger meat comes in a box of 250 perfectly circled frozen patties that the GM pays 5 dollars for and you put 8 on the grill hit the button and a plate comes down and presses them down for 38 seconds and then when it comes back up there all cooked so fucking disgusting the only thing I'll really eat now is fries and a mc chicken

10. 5$??

Government is fucking Pathetic letting us eat that.

Oh no but Marijuana is bad for you so go to Big Pharma.

Really? They're taking our freedoms away and once Gay Marriage is Legal " Oh Obamas doing a good job" yet they're taking our freedoms away and wants to pass a bill( he will) that will give Corporations much much more power and take away from the people.

Society is just pathetic and they celebrate 4th of July? Have you seen the videos about people not knowing what 4th of July is about? "Duhhh were celebrating Independence Day, when the U.S got their independence." I mean really then the woman saying this laughs her ass off on Camera after they ask her from what country. How can you celebrate, actually I'm done. Ranting. Oh Politics are to negative man everything's good" you can't listen to the truth? If you can't handle the truth or even want the truth, your nothing but a weak minded sheep.

11. Only time I go to MacDonald's these days are the odd morning where I wake up too late to cook breakfast and end up getting a biscuit and gravy meal with plain black iced coffee. I haven't had a burger, chicken or fries in probably at least a year.

12. People who stuff themselves with fast food consistently like wendy or bk or mcdonalds are complete idiots to me. You don't take care of your body where will you live? let food be your medicine and let medicine be your food.

13. The biggest problem is how theses chemically induced food-like products effect peoples minds. Then when you show them some Truth, They completely Dismiss and Reject the information.

They have no idea what is life and how powerful and better they can feel and become when they start nourishing themselves with proper nourishment that Nature Provides us.

14. Nobody is going to die from eating at McDonalds once a week or so.

Ronald McDonald House is one thing that is really good about this company, and they deserve a lot of credit for that.

15. Now you're spreading your confusion, ignorance and intolerance outside of the Politics forum.

You're right, and everybody else is wrong, correct? Why don't you just go away somewhere and grow up, we've had enough of this bullshit.

16. #76 willywagpole, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    In a way you are correct. However overtime the bad stuff eventually piles up in your system unless you are eating clean organic foods provided by nature 80-90% of the time.

The bigger problem is how these chemicals and toxins they use have effect on ones mind. What they do to the body and below is only the beginning compared to what they do to the brain and how they slowly change and disrupt almost every naturally occurring cell/DNA in your body. http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/01/26/dom...
    I mean just look at that ingredient list Half of the stuff you cant even pronounce and have no idea what they are... We are not eating food we are eating FOOD-LIKE PRODUCTS.

Real food has 1 ingredient.

The average life expectancy today is what 70-80 years old? That's half of what it should be compared to Ancient texts.

The Food Industry is one of the main problems people are dying so young or getting old so fast.

The reason people don't complain as much as some of us because they are used to expecting life to be that it is. Not Questioning, Not Reading and so on.

17. Bold mine. I don't deny that a lot of what we eat is very bad for us, but what "ancient texts" are you talking about? The lifespan of ancient man was far less than today, on average. In fact, even 100 years ago, which is by no means ancient times, the average lifespan was about 49 years, in America

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr54/nvsr54_14...

18. #78 willywagpole, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Ancient text before the bibles and man-made religions my friend. Read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean or something that is written in hard material that cannot be changed or manipulated.

I'm talking about life on earth around 15,000 or more years ago. None of this 2000 year bullshit.. I'm talking about times before corruption where people lived in peace and harmony and instead of money they had a trade system and were Highly evolved/advanced, Highly intelligent beings because of this way of life. But that's a different story.

Jesus/Buddha/Moses and so on were all rejected and dismissed due to blindness and corruption. I'm talking about way before that. The Times of Atlantis and Lemuria and beyond.

Ok to answer this part where you said..

"the average lifespan was about 49 years, in America you say"?
    Then how did others in Eastern and European regions have much longer life expectancy at the time?

Some regions in traditional areas of Japan had about double that lifespan at that time? They had a completely different food/water system.

I know there are many things like radiation, toxic chemicals, pollution that ultimately effect our life spans but what we consume orally has the most direct/dramatic effect.

19. I'm so fat and stupid.

20. Sorry I had to lol this, never been peace and harmony never will be. If aliens from another world asked me to sum up our species, id show them UFC and say "This pretty much sums us up".