More Americans Turning Against McDonalds

Discussion in 'General' started by DivineVictoryX, Jul 2, 2015.

1. What they need to do is have all of their resturants be like the one in kissimme(SP?). They sell real food(Chimi Changas!) along with their regular shit and have an entire arcade on the second floor(aswell as the dining area on the first floor being surrounded by more arcade shit.)

They'll kill all competition. They also should bring out regional foods and make them mainstream(ie those spicy ass mcchickens they sell in vegas Lol).

2. The Guy who tasted it spit it out and said it was disgusting. Who cares if it wasn't a rat Its still gross.
    Fast food step up their game? They don't care about the product just tons and tons of chemicals I don't think you would even call that a burger anymore.
    Well you could 40% burger 60% poison.
    I recently tried Five Guys didn't have any flavor it was alright. For the price id rather eat red robins. That's just me. The only burgers I've eaten here and there were BK. Tried red robins gg.
    Stoned off an indica? Make sure you get home quick so you can knock out. Don't even sit on a park bench just get home. Lol
    McDonalds is around the Fuckin Globe, I heard it tastes the same so I doubt they change anything. People are waking up and quite frankly fast food cant stop that.

3. Always preferred BK. McDonalds Fries es really soft.
    But damnit BK sent some coupons to my house. Free Croissant Breakfast sandwichs Yo.
    All these good deals very enticing.
    The most delicious thing I've had from BK IS a breakfast burrito when I skipped first period with someone. Breakfast I probably wouldn't mind eating.
    Burger King>>McDonalds
    I mean really KING>>>>Clown
    Imagine Ronald McDonald Masks LOL

4. Have you seen Coke being Boiled?? EWWWW.
    Also I saw an article about having coke as a household cleaner?

5. drive thru window, 22nd century

[​IMG]

6. My wife luvs their squat cheeseburgers. It's a memory thing.

7. What a terrible experiment... notice how the non-McDonalds fries are two or three times the size of the McDs ones?

This Serious Eats article explains exactly what is going on there
    The fries are just dehydrating, there is not enough contained moisture for them to grow mold. I accidentally tested this theory myself actually. I make homemade fries all the time, fresh cut from russet potatoes, deep fried. A while ago I was cleaning between the stove and counter and found a french fry that had, like the McDonald's fries, not rotted at all. Still looked like a regular french fry, just dry and hard. Because it was small, thin cut, not enough moisture for it to rot so it dried out instead.

Like how in the video the Serious Eats article references, they mention the McDonalds buns not even molding after sitting out on the counter for weeks. Go grab any loaf of bread for your grocery store and leave a slice out on your counter. What happens? It gets stale. It doesn't mold because it's in the open air, the moisture is not contained like it is if you have it in the bread bag.

I don't think anyone is under the impression that McDonalds is actually good for you, but some of the arguments against fast food and things like soda are just plain stupid.

"Look at this sludge left over when you boil down coke!"

Well duh, boil down anything with sugar in it and you'll be left with sugary sludge. You're evaporating all the water, what did you think would happen?

Be against fast food, be against soda, just be against it for the right reasons.

8. You got to get bacon, A1 sauce, and raw onions on your Five Guys burger.. and some cajun fries. Kind of the appeal to me with their meat cause I'm pretty sure their beef doesn't have a lot of additives.. so you actually taste the beef.

9. antibiotics taste sooo good

10. You're just as lost as mantikore lol before making another stupid comment why don't you research like we have try 5-7years every day for 12+hours then come back and try prove a point. You picked one video that you could respond to because you have nothing to say about the rest. Anyone can do that.

Wake Up

11. Lol why don't you wake up? I'm clearly not saying McDonalds is good for you, but don't try to make some bullshit "scientific experiment" unless you're actually going to do it right.

There is a huge difference between saying "McDonalds is bad for you" and saying "McDonalds is bad for you because their fries don't decompose, but neither do homemade fries, but still, THE CHEMICALS"

Support your stance, just don't use dishonest bullshit "science" to do it.

12. #52 willywagpole, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    If you understood what the chemicals used in today's fast food do to the body like i do, You wouldn't be where you are today in a closed box.

There is no difference, The main point is real food rots within a few days to a week.

Ive had burgers sit for months and still look the same, That video was just an example of the chips.

If bacteria doesn't eat it why should you?

13. So tell me, why did my homemade french fries not rot?

14. Hey man, he isn't arguing with you, yes food rots, but there is alot of clickbate and unfounded studies that are proliferating what people see on the daily. Like he said yes there are some fucked up chemicals that "BIG" Industry uses, but let's not use evdence that is borderlien extremely bias

15. #55 willywagpole, Jul 4, 2015
    @janedough

I don't know i eat raw foods i don't destroy enzymes and nutrients in my food by heating or cooking them or spraying them with processed junk or using something bought in a box. My food contains 1 ingredient and 1 ingredient alone. This is why my mind works differently than most.

Wanna know something funny? All people that have the same diet/lifestyle as myself all possess the same or similar knowledge & understanding. They nourish their minds and body's from nature OUR ORIGINAL source of Nourishment which gives us the ability to function at maximum human potential.

You can't really talk until you try it out yourself. When i was consuming the standard Anglospheric diet i was 1/8th of the body/mind i am today.

So once again Wake up !

16. Yes i understand, I'm just saying its all connected/linked either way. If you digg deep enough like i have you will find that link/connection.

17. #57 *guest, Jul 4, 2015
    K that's why I'm asking you, I make homemade french fries by doing somewhat thin slices of russet potatoes and frying them in oil, why do they not mold???

Did someone sneak in and shoot my potatoes up with preservatives? Or is there a... *gasp*... more rational explanation?

18. #58 willywagpole, Jul 4, 2015
    Because you *Fried them with oil*? Nutritional value gone? Possibly the case, Nevertheless as i said that video is just one video out of all the things i posted.

19. Well yes, that is what "frying" entails.

Are you saying McDonald's fries don't rot just because they're deep fried?

Frankly that would be the most sense you've ever made :laughing:

20. I'd love to see them splice in that jellyfish dna so my bud glows like goddamned Kryptonite!