Blacked out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marijuanism, Jul 1, 2015.

1. I blacked out on some really dank bud last night and I am still abit buzzed. I recently started smoking and this is one of the most pungent buds I have ever tasted. Next thing I know I am waking up and falling asleep on the couch then got up and finally found my pipe which was behind the curtain where all my computer stuff lays. Also, general Blacked Out thread

2. You didn't black out. You fell into a kush coma

3. Sometimes it feels like I blacked out, but usually I was just really stoned and forgot I fell asleep

4. It's called a green out, not a black out. Happy smoking

5. Greening is when you're too high and you feel sick

6. I wish I could experience what you did just one time, never came close even when i first started yet hear of it frequently.... Wtf?

7. This happens to me almost every night when I smoke indica. Best feeling in the world.

8. Yeah sounds like you got baked and passed out on your couch hahah.

9. Black out is when you wake up and don't remember anything after a certain point from before, nothing after till you wake up...it mostly happens when you drink a large (large compaired to the person drinking it) amount of alcohol...

Passin out is just falling out, most of the time it begins with sweating and getting dizzy and the "feeling" that you need to sit down...you feel that, get to sitting down as fast as possible because you're most likely about to hit the floor...it can happen with weed (mostly newbies) but its more common with unmentiables...

Greenin out is getting so high you feel sick and some people do throw up and then just wanna go to sleep to feel better

10. The one time I blacked out was drinkin (vodka) alone in my shop just watchin TV...the last thing I remember was watching ALF on dvd...

I wake up inside my truck, with no shoes on and my glasses missing...the truck was parked in the yard like normal, but donno why I got in it...

I walk back into the shop and a game of Madden is paused on the tv (and I was winning lol) when the last I remember was ALF, my glasses were in the floor in front of the couch and the once full bottle of vodka was dry...