Swim 1st hydro grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by klich, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Here they are

Attached Files:

2. AN Nutrients definatly helping out big time almost all of the middle girls yellow leafs have turned green except for the ones that got burnt from light being to close.... which is why the tent got opened up.

Can't wait to see these girls done
    He is very happy with his first grow ever

Attached Files:

3. Got alittle heavy handed and gave girls a 850 ppm of nutes was an accident he's gonna let them sit and see how they handle
    Also plants are beginning to tip cuz there so damn big

4. If someone could chime that has experience and let me know what the potential yield may be

5. He's starting to get alittle worried lots of branches haven't made any bud production improvements in a while
    Estimate harvest date is around August 16

6. I'd guess you have between 3.5 and 5 ounces.

Make sure in the last two weeks you don't give them anything. Let them suck up everything that's there, and suck the life out of its own leaves to benefit bud production. Using all the stored up stuff will also make for a much cleaner and tastier smoke.

Just be patient with the buds. Plants that are recovering wont produce like a healthy plant. Give it time and let it fill out, it will eventually.

7. Sounds good he was hopeing at least 4 so that's in the ball park he wants to shoot for 8 next time think that's reasonable he's upgrading to a 27 gal res and running a 6 girl in a 3.5 gal bucket

8. Girls are doing great the late flowering ones are still stretching to almost 3 ft tall

Attached Files:

9. She's getting frosty on the branches that are on time can't wait to see the recovering plant when it's done it's getting over 3 ft tall and starting to flower properly now woot

Attached Files:

10. Late bloomers looking nice and rest are seriously getting frosty :)

Attached Files:

11. So some of the hairs are turning are turning orange when should I flush and drop temps to 50 for true color?

12. This is exciting

Attached Files:

13. Also he just ordered a ro system for now on

14. The ladies definitely need time to "sleep". Think about it like this, How cranky would your girlfriend get if you kept her up 24 hours a day for months on end?

15. You should be flushing every 7-10 days with the same amount of r.o. water as you use to feed with nutes. I do that for a minimum of 24 hours each time

16. Other than that all the pics are looking pretty damn good bro. The water chiller made me giggle a little bit. I live in Florida, it's over 100s outside right now. As long as the grow room doesn't hit 85, your lovely little ladies will have no qualms about it

17. Subbed! I'll keep an eye out. And if you need anymore info, I'll see what I can do for you

18. Thanks man Ima upload some more pics soon glad to hear you subbed next time I'm running 5 blue mystics and 1 bubbalicious

19. And I did switch to 18/6 mostly for electricity reasons

20. I'm still not sure what strain I'm hunting down yet. My little ladies are currently unknown strains. From bags of nothing but the finest of course. Lol