Swim 1st hydro grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by klich, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Swim is doing his first grow ever and wants to see how it is going

Set up:
    24"x24"x48" tent
    14 gal dwc
    Water chiller
    1000w led china (ebay for like 300")
    Generic nutrients

Nirvana seeds northern lights auto

Swim started germination on a may 16.

Today

Had a rough transplant and started with a 200w led this is how they look

Attached Files:

2. Forgot to mention
    Swim is running 5 girls and is on 24/0 their whole life

3. All autos

4. swim is looking for some help/advice this is swims 1st grow

5. You spying on me? Lol

6. Lol no but nice name I hope some people chime in my friend could use some help this is all new

7. Lol, if you're in the US, you don't need to do the "swim" thing here, GC is apparently based overseas. My username is supposed to be ironic, lol.

Those look alright.

Might wanna switch to 20/4 instead of 24... give them a small "night time" .
    I have some auto ak47 in coco on day 42 right now (link in signature) and they're getting 18/6 and love it.

Is it possible to get a picture without the LED on? It almost looks like there might be something a little funky goin on but a little hard to tell with the LEDs on.

Looks like a little burn happening, what nutes/pH/ppm are being used?

8. I'd it early maturity in the leaves? Maybe there was a tad bit of stress preflower stag and that's lead it to being behind or technically ahead in nutrient draining from the fans?
    Apologies for typos

9. Well like I said they had an extremely rough transplant realized I needed a bigger resivior and I know nutrient burn is there heavy I'm using some generic 20-20-20 shit and I'll ad a pic

10. I'm using my phone how do I add pictures lol

11. Figured it out but it'll take a sec till I can upload more pics

12. And ppm is 450 ph is 5.7 res temp is 67

13. Are they starting to look better? 450 should be okay. I would however, look at getting some other nutrients if you can, ones with a better profile. GH Floranova bloom is a decently cheap one part nute, ~23 bucks for a quart I believe. I think, but am not sure, that 8ml of Floranova bloom mixed in dechlorinated tap water should work out well. I use GH flora micro and bloom. The pH works out perfect.
    I would just give it time, they should start coming around for ya.

14. Since this is the first grow he didn't go buy good nutrients he was looking into getting AN 3 part and a couple extra on next run

15. Here's some pics

Attached Files:

16. Is 5 to many for this I'm thinking of getting a 32x32x63 and only running 4

17. He also just ordered AN grow micro bloom he broke down ran out of generic nutes

18. Also he wants to make a new resivior for next time around and wants something around 15-20 gal and could hold like 4 or 6 plants

19. Just got AN GROW MICRO BLOOM did half dose sitting at 450 ppm on distilled water and a perfect 5.8 with ph perfect

20. He realized the tent wasn't a big enough size lol se he opened it up and is using his 1000w led and 200w led pic soon