Why cannabis should be legal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by OpenStrain, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Your first post and you're gonna tell us a few reasons why cannabis should be legal in the United States?

Just for the record, sorry dude, i didn't click on your link.

2. I clicked that shit time to run some anti malware.

3. Cannabis should def be legal. There is no good reason that people shouldn't be able to walk into a store and buy a bag.

4. It should be mandatory.

5. If gay marriage is legal, I have found no reason why marijuana shouldn't be legal. Its a human right like everything else. I hate politics because the stupid people are winning.

6. There are so many reasons why and really none as to why not. I enjoy a few beers or gin and tonics but alcohol is a much much dangerous drug. The only reason our government lets us have it is because those folks in that White House seem to enjoy it. Don't tell me ol Georgie Bush wasn't lit when he decided to invade Iraq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. amen brother

8. We get licence to drive, for guns, permits for bars, over 18 ciggs over 21 drink.. yet what 15 18 21 31 41 71 etc yr olds, have you heard of... died, killed , suicide, killed family's smoked out schools.. robbed. Banks. Terrorized neighhoods, etc smoking a. Blunt a joint vap.a edible etc.. smoke the herb give thanks ..

fukcancer we winning everyday we awake #teaamfukcancer #teamsarcoma. ..

9. Well for one thing if it's legal the sales of food might go up by 90% XD