Finding New Dealer Awkward

Discussion in 'General' started by Thejourney318, Jul 1, 2015.

1. So I'd been buying weed from this guy for a while. He works in the same plaza I work at, so I see him sometimes there. And he's a cool guy and everything, we've always gotten along good and everything. Hung out and smoked a few times. But, he was not really having it available for a while, said he wasn't sure if he was gonna keep selling. This sucked, but I did end up finding a new dealer. And, this new guy gets very high quality weed. Best I've ever gotten really, way better than the other guy's stuff, for just 5 more a quarter. Anyways, the other guy is at least selling some again, and I'm not really sure what to say to him lol it's kind of awkward. Like uhhhh I found a dealer with much better weed I think I would prefer to just buy from him lol.

2. Yup, that's what you say. You could always introduce that other guy to the other guy.

3. Tell him you found a new plug and it's better. Not a big deal really.

In the end, it's a business decision - the world of commerce is not a nice fluffy friendly place, it's cold and ruthless. If the first dealer is peddling weed that's not up to par he should be made aware of this.

4. #4 Father Ted, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    As above, it's business. Doubt he will be bothered. I found a new dealer recently. On two occasions gone and seen others I buy (bought off) in his house. No awkwardness, plus now they know I get it from the same source they do they know I won't pay their prices...