The Best Blunt (Spltters) or Blunt Wrap Flavor

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushifornia, Jul 1, 2015.

1. The slower it burns the less weed is wasted in between hits.

2. Wouldn't more green be wasted with you hitting it more often and the smoke coming off each time you hit it? It all seems rather pointless to me but I guess everyone has their preferences. Cheers!

3. my two thumbs and blue games/ vanilla

4. White grape n watermelon

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. White grape games.

6. Strawberry kiwi and Gin & Juice

7. I just started smoking bongs again but I have been smoking blunts everyday for a long time. So ill say my favorite is grape dutch, followed by vanilla. But if your going for the 2 for 99 cents I like the Peach White owl, or the tropical fusion swishers.

8. I only fucks with the regular Swisher Sweets

9. #30 parkster, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    For me its not about wanting to alter the flavor as much as I just enjoy smoking blunts. But I dont mind spicing it up with something that compliments the bud I have.

10. Garcia Y Vegas are the rolls royce of Blunts. They're like the big brother of the Dutch.
    Burning sugar is terrible for your lungs. Worse than just smoking a blunt. Wanna slower burn, got to fuck with the vegas.

Rolled blunts that were long but average as far as width goes that burned for an hour off vegas.

11. i loveeee blue games, always able to get a nice taste off the weed. [​IMG]

12. Omg I tried mango swishers from up north

13. Aye them calypso creams by swisher sweet arent bad .. roaches are sweet on the wake n bake ..

14. I actually just smoked one. It was just okay.. I've really been diggin the white owl very berry!

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440174706.386754.jpg

excuse my dirty bong.. But this is the best way to smoke a blunt. The main reason is health, smoke 5 blunts and nothing else out of a just cleaned bong and you will see how much resin and carbon build up happens that all would have gone straight to your lungs.

I used to be all about bowls and nice rolled J's but recently have been really into blunts out of my bong because it adds such a better head change than normal toking. Try it out and let me know what you all think! 🏼️

Ps. That's a 5.2g in the bong, two blueberry SS with a pinch of tobacco added. Lasted about 35 mins between 3 dudes who can straight up push grass. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. swisher grape or swisher summer twist.