Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine Info

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PrincessBubbleBong, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hello fellow tokers

I wanted to give so information about the experience I had with synthetic urine.

I recently got hired at one of my dream jobs and of course they requested I do a drug test. I could not possibly get clean in time and all the people I know smoke weed...including my mom ;) so I got synthetic ruin after a few of my friends suggested it.
    My biggest concern is if it would work and how I would pull it off. I of corse went straight to the web to find out more information about how labs could possibly detect that's it's synthetic if there is no uric acid in it, how hot do I need to keep it, how much I need... So on and so forth.
    Finally after freaking myself out and finding outdated material from 2013 I got the guts and did the test. Included is where I went, what state I am from, what I used, my concerns, and my results from my test.

I went to labcorp in Colorado
    Labcorp is a pretty large company and it is known for doing all types of screenings but mine was a 5 panel ruin test that was sent to the lab.

The synthetic urine I got was the 4oz bottle of Ultra Klean Ultra Pure synthetic urine, and I purchased it at my local head shop. Trust me in Colorado there are more head shops than Starbucks anyways...
    The guy at the head shop said his girlfriend used it for three urine tests and she passed each time and it is good because it also contains uric acid. That is an important thing to have in synthetic urine esp. Now in 2015 with lab equipment being able to detect synthetic urine.
    In the box it contains the container that is full of synthetic urine wig a temp stop on the outside of the bottle, a rubber band, and hand warmers. The shelf life of the synthetic urine is also long, he expiration date is three year out.

DAY OF.
    The morning of the urine test, I woke up luckily 2 hours earlier and shook my heating pads. The instructions in the box said to heat the bottle between 95-100 degrees (body temp). My heating pads were not heating up though and I did not necessarily trust myself to use a microwave with the only synthetic ruin I had so I just wrapped my bottle in a heating pad on medium and that seemed to do the trick. I waited until the bottle read 102 degrees and then I taped it to the inner part of my leg so it is close to my body heat. I made it hotter on purpose just because they make you usually wait in a room for a few before you take the test.

I don't know about other states but Colorado does not have anybody watch you, or at least I didn't in labcorp. I just made sure that I filled the line that the nurse told me to fill and I also went to the bathroom at the same time in the toilet so the dye would change color and I splashed the remaining amount I had in the bottle on the side like I peed on it. When I poured the synthetic ruin in the cup it read about 96 degrees and the nurse wrote on the paper that the urine was in the temp range.

If doing the test was stressful waiting was even worse! I was having spurious doubts after everything, I just could not wrap my head around the fact that synthetic urine could work. I took my test on a Friday and I share the weekend took forever and it had to take every ounce of me to not call the lab and check if I passed (because people who do not do drugs do not worry about failing a urine test). My boyfriend kept trying to keep me calm but there was not much he could tell me. My biggest questions and concerns were...

Did I get the right brand?
    Was the brand that I purchased a nock off?
    Did the guy at the head shop know what he was talking about?
    Does that synthetic urine really have uric acid?
    How reliable is the Internet when the newest post I could find that was relevant was in 2014 or does that matter?

Finally Monday I could not handle it anymore and I had to call my employer and act very casual and just ask when my start date is, in hopes that he would tell me that I passed my drug test and I am officially hired...

I AM SO HAPPY THAT I DID! THAT SHIT WORKED!!!!
    My now new boss told me that he was surprised it was that quick and he gave me my start date.

I do not know about other methods to pass drug tests but as of 2015 Ultra Pure Ultra Klean 4oz bottle works! Again my test was a five panel test and it was sent off to a lab in a different state, I am from Colorado and it was sent to Illinois.
    If you are trying to figure out how to pass a drug test I would use the Ultra Pure Ultra Klean synthetic ruin and while you wait for the results just smoke a bunch of weed.
    Hopefully this helps someone, I know if somebody else posted this earlier I would have appreciated it, and if any of you have stories to share please do!!!

2. #2 jay719, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    Awesome glad you passed. I've used quickfix several times, twice here in Colorado.

I use an ace wrap that has velcro. Wrap that around my upper thigh tightley and wear baggy pants. On the way to the lab I open my heating pad so it will warm up (takes 10 - 15 minutes in the open air to warm properly). While my heating pad is warming up I turn on the car heater and hold my quickfix up to the vent with the temp strip facing me. The vent will heat the bottle to 110 within a few minutes, about the time I hit the parking lot. I wrap the heat pad on my bottle, place it in the ace bandage on the inside of my thigh with the heat pad away from my leg so it has a heat pad on one side and my body heat on the other. If the temp is too high when you test, just blow on it and swish it around a few seconds to get it in range before existing the test room. Works like a charm and there is very little chance of it cooling too much before testing.

3. That is great to know, I did not learn about quick fix until afterwords while I was doing my research and it seems like both products are pretty solid brands. I think my biggest regret was just stressing out the entire time, I think if I just kicked back took a few rips from the bong and know everything will be ok I would feel a lot better.

4. It is so nice to hear from people that take the time to post their stories here for others who are "freaking out". But here in California, there are a couple of urine replacement devices that are quickly becoming THE way to pass drug tests. Keep an eye out for HeWhizz and SheWhizz in your prospective states, your gonna love em!

5. #5 jay719, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    Looks like a cheap version of a whizzinator, which has been around for years. Looks cool I guess, but I would rather just get a bottle for $25 than spending $60 on a plunger and a tube.

6. Whoa! Easy there, Fella. Confusious say, "Man who posts on subject he know nothing about and does no research on, look very, very foolish! That "cheap version of the Whizzinator" as you put it, is nothing of the sort! If you'd of bothered to do even cursory research before your post, you would of known that HeWhizz is the ONLY urine replacement device on the planet that can we stoners can use to pass an OBSERVED test. Try taking your $25 bottle into a DOT drug test and see what happens. LOL. I would also like to know how exactly you think this device in ANY way resembles the Whizzinator? No urine bag, no heat pad, no fake dick or hose. As a matter of fact, it is the ONLY device in the world NOT designed on the outdated and comical Whizzinator costume. How do I know? I answer questions here on GC in the forum, "Got questions about a drug test? Ask them here" As part of my commitment to the blades here at GC, I did a very in depth and expensive review of all the devices currently on the market to defeat drug tests (pg 124) This was my first look at the amazing device and I was very impressed. I discovered (through research) that it was the only device out of the 5 that were tested that, gave a strong, steady and realistic stream of urine during use, was able to deliver samples at EXACT body temp 5 out of 5 times, was able to pass DOT's newly implemented, "lifting of shirt, lowering of pants and turning a 360" in front of the tester before you were handed a cup during observed testing AND (the ultimate test) the only one that enabled a man to stand completely naked, while being closely watched and give a clean sample at exact body temp! (without going to jail, losing your job, custody of your children, etc...) Not bad for a $60 plunger and tube, is it, Jay? Sorry about the spanking. But I do my research. Next time do yours.

7. Lol you can save the infomercial. Do you actually pay for advertising or just troll post in attempt to sell your device?

8. just saying, you coulda use jello too, my friends on probation but he still smokes... he now dabs lol but he told me that jello works every time

9. Your funny, Jay. [​IMG]i wish I was smart enough to think up something like this. I'm usually too stoned and he is probably filthy rich by now. My point was, why bash a product you know nothing about? If you truly want to help someone on here looking for a way to pass a drug test, why not do a little research and tell them the best way? People come to GC for answers about drug tests because they trust the blades here to give them the best possible answers. When you don't, they risk loss of employment, freedom or worse. I keep that in mind when I try and help. I would love to be able to just tell them all to buy a bottle of Quickfix and be done with it. But I believe that offering help on this subject comes with a responsibility. That responsibility is to actually care about the people taking my advice. If your not giving advice based on the best possible method and they fail, do you even care? Or are you just here to sell synthetic urine?

10. Its Certo or fruit pectin. For canning fruits and veggies. jello is the dessert.

11. Its Certo, your thinking about. Its a fruit pectin for canning fruits and veggies. Jello is the jiggly flavored dessert that I love so much!

12. Hey thanks for the info PrincessBubbleBong. I just subbed for the first time using Ultra Klean Ultra Pure for the first time. I had my test last Tuesday on the 30th in the afternoon. It has been about 48 hours since the test, and if it wasn't for your advice and words of wisdom, I haven't stressed as "much". But, trust me I'm still a little nervous. It seems the general consensus is if I failed, I would have heard by now.

Even though, I'm confident. I will still post my results.

13. I will look into both I always have heard of the male version never knew there was a female version THATS AWESOME!

14. #14 jay719, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    Absurd claims with little to no explanation, constantly trying to push your device, and your long diatribes about how awesome this device is scream infomercial, not caring concerned person.

Nope, I have a job and do not need to troll forums for internet sales of synthetic urine. I merely share my personal experinces with what worked for me. I could care less what brand of synthetic urine someone wants to buy, or where they purchase it as well. If I did have a job where internet sales were part of it, I would pay for advertising like I should and be upfront about my goals.

I did research your device, which appears to be so popular it is sold online from one sex shop in cali. First, designed to be worn inside the body? What kind of sadistic shit is that? Where do you stick the tube and the "bladder" if it is so well hidden? There's only two option the anus and the urethra and neither one seems appealing to me. If I have to start sticking unsanitary stuff in my body like a Colombian drug smuggler it is time for a lifestyle change. Second, your claim of being able to stand naked and use this is just ignorant. I suppose if you get a blind lab tech it could happen but any tech with experience observing test is going to know the stream of urine isnt coming from the penis they are staring at and wonder whats up. Unless you insert it like a catheter, then holy crap I want no part it.

Show us a link to the instructions for the device, or the device on / in someone.

15. [​IMG]CONGRATULATIONS, Jay! That is what I was talking about from the very beginning. RESEARCH! Although you could have left out all of the childish finger pointing and accusations and just done your research the first time, I commend you for finally taking the time to take your posts seriously. I don't have answers to any of your questions, as this is not MY device, nor do I work for them. You would have to contact the manufacture for the answers you seek. BUT I will tell you that this device has been used by blades here on GC, all with positive results, as have many people that I have recommended this to. As far as my posts "screaming infomercial", I think the many blades here on GC that I help pass drug tests everyday would beg to differ. I offer multiple methods of passing. And although I am a big fan of subbing, I have stated on numerous posts that passing naturally through a low fat/high fiber diet in conjunction with a good cardio routine is the BEST way to pass. Besides, if someone asks me how to beat a drug test and they don't have time to do so naturally, should I NOT tell them the best way possible? Sorry, I just can't do that.
    So, Jay, in closing out our little convo, I would like to say, I think you have learned a valuable lesson here. It makes me happy that I played a part in teaching you this lesson. Now, if you can only learn to use your new found knowledge without the emotional crutch of childish personal attacks and interjecting your unfounded opinion (stick to the facts), you will finally be able to write posts that are actually useful and informative. Either way, Jay, I am proud of the progress you have made![​IMG] My job here is done. Class is over. You've dismissed.
    P.S. I found your request for pictures of the "device on/in someone" to be very creepy and a bit disturbing. What on earth would make you think that I would have such pictures? Better yet, why in the world would you even request pictures like that? Strange, Jay, very strange...[​IMG]

16. You know that is interesting you said that! My friend recommended that to me but I did not necessarily believe her, I though she was just joking, good to know. Thanks

17. Here's a great idea....when you decide to look for a job.......stop smoking and clean out. Certo does not always work. I've seen several people fail trying to use it. An ex of mine tried it once. It worked so well she got to spend the next 2 months in jail thinking about it. It was the best 2 months of our relationship.

18. #18 PrincessBubbleBong, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Sorry to hear that

19. Sorry for what? I wished it would have been longer. I really enjoyed those 2 months. Get caught with synthetic or a device like a wizzinator here and it's felony tampering for a court ordered UA

20. Where are you from? I'm glad Colorado is not that strict
    Oh nvm if it's court ordered that makes sense I think that would be the same anywhere