Bitch Fuck The Friend Zone

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kushifornia, Jul 1, 2015.

1. I cant stand a bitch that talks that talk but cant walk that walk .. Its like thanks but no thanks i got enough friends bitch .. what happened to all that talk about how your gonna fuck my brains out? Its like .. if you dont plan on doing that, then stop talking the shit that you cant back up ..

2. how many fucking times are you going to post this topic?

3. #3 Deleted member 281310, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    8 times seems sufficient enough?

on topic the friend zone is wack. led me to a lot of resentment towards women but oh well gotta get the fuck up out of there quick

4. It's not me it was the app .. i posted once and for some reason it multiplied @ lenny

5. what are you doing wrong?

6. It's as easy as moving onto the next one man :smoke: Girls might like feeling adored. Find a woman who will adore you.

7. Not worth the time. I give women an opportunity and if I'm not feeling the love I'm out. Plenty of females out there who are on the nuts.

Carpe diem bitches.

8. women...

amiright?

9. What am i doing wrong? Nuthn but being cool & chill with .. i dont come at her pervy or none of that@ABCBD ..

Thanks @ WaxPayne

Yup thats real talk .. its like whats the point of all that talk if you aint with the program@DigitalVeil

Not really, a woman doesnt play no games only these bitches do .. theirs a difference .. women appreciate gentlemen but bitches don't@THCandroid ...

10. I dunno if that qualifies as the friend zone does it? Shes just a tease.
    If it were the friend zone I don't think she'd say she was gonna fuck you.[​IMG] but what do I know?

11. Yano agree, girl just sounds like a tease, when I put a guy in friend zone he knows he is in friend zone no confusion and no leading him on, that's just mean

12. The ladies are right. She's a tease. Probably saying those things to use you to get high and/or drunk.

13. AMEN! Happens to us poor saps all the time. Damn Im glad I have a women not a bitch! WAX PAYN is right on the money, Find one who adores you. It makes life so much easier.

14. Amen to that@blackwidow21086