Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I buy a fake or replica Magic Flight Launch Box?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by davidlara77774, Jun 30, 2015.

1. #1 davidlara77774, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    So my mom found my MFLB and took it. I know where she keeps it (in a purse).

Are there any super cheap chinese made MFLB rip offs I can buy? Or maybe a non-functional replica. And where can I buy such a thing? Could I pay some woodshop artisan to make a replica?

I need to get my vape back but obviously she'll notice if it's gone. So I'm trying to find a way to do a nice item swap and get my vape back.

2. No where, because theres no fucking point producing those.

3. MFLBs barely work as they are, I'm pretty sure no company tries to make them for cheaper

4. #5 iVapeTooMuch, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    Join the club on the Magic Flight website and you can get a single box for cheaper than buying a new set (box, batteries, charger, etc.). Fuck the fake ones, support a good company

5. #6 Deepthree, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    I find it funny that awhile ago some kid came on here with the exact same question for the exact same reason

6. This is some Indiana Jones shit up in here

7. you could make one, they really aren't hard to make and there's tons of stuff online on how to make one.

8. Can you explain why they suck? I don't have one personally but I only hear good things about it.

9. just get a mini chunck of wood... write weed. make a circle and shade it in a light color. bam done

10. Lol

11. If you're grounded from it, you're probably to young to be on this site. Why would mommy hold onto something she doesn't want you to have? Why not throw it away? If you live in an illegal state, she's risking a charge.

12. Yeah because I guess everyone just moves out the instant they turn 18. I don't want to just take it back either because I feel like there might be a chance that she could trust that I'm responsible enough to blaze without it being a major part of my life, like what happened to my brother.

13. I don't think your mommy would want you on this site young man.

14. I don't remember saying anything about moving out

15. So mommy carrying the paraphernalia now? Greaaaarttt

16. I'm saying, living with my mom does not mean I am 'too young for this site'. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old living with his parents. Because not that many people move out when they're 18.

17. and I don't remember saying you were under 18....as a matter of fact I said probably under 18. That doesn't mean you are. That means I feel if you got grounded by mommy there's a chance you're under age....the sniveling is getting me to change my mind to most definetly under 18 though. Its definetly not painting the picture an adult