LC5150s OD Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by LooseCannon5150, Jun 30, 2015.

1. #1 LooseCannon5150, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    So here's a quick catch up of what we have going on in beautiful Northern California.

All of our outdoor plants were germinated from seed under a HydroFarm Jump Start light. I purchased two packs of seeds from a local dispensary - a 10-pack of Jack the Ripper, and a 10-pack of Pina Collision (Jamaican Pineapple x Blue Nebula), and my girlfriend already had the Sour Diesel and Pineapple Kush seeds, as it's what she grows every year. From the purchased seeds, we had successful germination on 17 of them. Not a horrible ratio [​IMG]

Here's a group of the Jack and Pina as seedlings

[​IMG]

And now some of them after being moved outside

[​IMG]

Getting bigger [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now unfortunately, we had some other stuff going on, so I had a good stretch where no pics got taken. But here are the two "leaders of the pack" in our outdoor garden. First, the tallest plant we've got so far...a Pina Collision. Taken today.

[​IMG]

And the most interesting outdoor plant....a Jack the Ripper that basically topped itself, and now has what will be two main colas.

[​IMG]

They are in a mix of Black Gold and FoxFarm potting soil, being fed FoxFarm's Grow Big during vegetation. I'll try to get some more pics and keep a better record from here on out.

2. Just ran around the yard and snapped a few more pics. We also had to start seeds for someone else, so we had to rotate the space in the JumpStart, so that's the reason for the size differential in some of them :) These were all just taken.

2 Pina Collisions

[​IMG]

A row of plants along the fence - both Jack and Pina

[​IMG]

A couple of Jacks

[​IMG]

And a couple more Jacks. Probably going to move the skinny one to a better spot for light. She's healthy, but not nearly as bushy as the rest of her "friends" lol

[​IMG]

3. Sad morning. 2 of our Pina Collisions turned up male on our morning inspection :(