Arizer Extreme Q or Arizer Solo - which is best vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Hedley, Jun 30, 2015.

1. That is high praise indeed if the Solo can achieve similar vape clouds to the Mighty. I'm guessing this means the Solo can get you baked as good as the Mighty. Would that be correct?

Also, the Minivap is ambitious enough to price its vape higher than a Volcano Classic. It doesn't have the premium look of a Volcano or SSV, so is it really worth it?

2. Is the EQ really more efficient than the Solo?
    I like the option of fan-assisted vaping with the whip on the EQ. Also, since it's a desktop, you would imagine it's gonna be a bit better than the portable Solo. However, a lot of people still rate the Solo.
    If strong hits are what I'm after from variable quality herb, would it be better to go for the EQ as opposed to the Solo?

3. #43 lwien, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

I mean, I totally understand questioning the price of an MV being that it is pretty damn expensive but questioning the value of it based upon your assertion that it doesn't look as premium as a 'Cano or an SSV?

4. I believe it falls back to some silly belief that a cer tain vaporizer or company (s&b or 7th floor in this case)ranks supreme in areas (such as looks ) and all other vapes or companies must be judged according to the Supreme company or vape. which is the dumbest concept I've heard of in the vape community. There are new companies and products coming out all the time.

5. That's not quite what I'm saying.
    The Volcano is made of materials which are long-lasting and reliable (unless you've replaced it under warranty).
    The SSV/DBV is made of metal and glassware.
    The Minivap is just a battery and herb chamber which appears to be more efficient. But why is it so much more expensive?

The Firefly vaporiser has an aluminium chassis, enamel exterior, stainless steel, LED, proprietary ceramic heater, glass bowl, and superior design.
    Yet it's cheaper than the Minivap which looks like a large e-cigarette.

So why is the Minivap so good?

6. Honestly bro, unless your out ALL THE TIME (I don't mean sleepovers and such either), then just stick with the Extreme-Q. I don't have the solo but I have heard good things and its from Arizer so it's gotta be a quality product. But it's price point isn't worth it for a portable. I go out a lot but sometimes I want to blow down some good weed at home. I have a Summit and it's just as good as the Pax, a very good very popular vaporizer brand and 50-120 bucks cheaper for portability. Depends ultimately where you smoke more. If you smoke more on the go, get the SOLO, if MORE at home, get the Extreme-Q

7. I like the EQ. Not sure if you can do this with the solo but what I love to do is pass the EQ through a honeycomb whirlpool perc. Do any one yall do anything similar ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437948324.099377.jpg

8. I've had an EQ for years now and it's wonderful. I never use bags, but rather the whip with a bubbler attachment for water filtration. Many people like to elbow pack, but I stick with the regular bowl and use the fan to assist for nice, tasty clouds. I've been browsing other non-portable vapes for a long time now but nothing except the highest-end vapes like the Cloud-Evo or The Herbalizer really excite me. I think it'll be hard to go wrong with the decision OP is contemplating, but if you're looking for something you're gonna use at home I'd recommend the EQ because it's just so versatile, effective, and durable, but few seem to be disappointed with the Solo.

9. I sure wouldn't trade my 190 dollar LSV in for a Q.

10. #50 432, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    The Crafty [​IMG]

11. #51 lwien, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
  12. Interesting thank for sharing.

I have tried about 10 different vaporizers, They do not match the Quality and Durability of my Crafty i must say.

13. From everything that I've read, you might want give the MV a shot. Lots of users who have owned both prefer the MV.

14. Thanks for the suggestion, Ill keep it in mind. Although i don't see why i would spend more when the Crafty has shown excellent results and provides Excellent vapor quality for me. I bought it pretty much since it first came out i have no problems with it.

I Vape then use the vaped herb for edibles and collect oil from the crafty after 15-20 sessions. Extract & Evaporate in 100% alcohol and get high with the oil all over again.

3 for the price of 1 :)

15. Anyway i know crafty is pricey for most i was just joking around and showing off a bit..

What about the Arizer Air? Isn't that better than the Solo nowadays?

16. It's better if stealth is a factor. If not, I'd opt for the Solo.

17. #57 432, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    How is the Draw for the Air? I haven't used my solo for a while but i remember i had to pull quite long and hard to get some decent results and that became annoying over time.

18. #58 lwien, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    Restricted especially if you compare it against your Crafty.

19. Ahh true that.. That's why i eventually made the switch because Solo was a pretty good vape to be honest though after a year or so it was getting to the point where i needed something that i could kick back and don't have to use as much effort all the time in the draws.

Well said.

20. Nor was I suggesting you should. I love the EQ, but don't have anything to compare it to, either. I was talking at that point about what my next purchase might be. There seem to be a great number of pretty solid desktop vapes and portables out there now and I wouldn't criticize any of them.

I have seen a lot of people praising the Mighty and the Crafty, though not so much the Plenty.