Arizer Extreme Q or Arizer Solo - which is best vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Hedley, Jun 30, 2015.

1. #21 lwien, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    So let me get this straight. You're accusing HP..... one of the most prolific, knowledgable, helpful and contributing members here a coward, a loser and a liar when all he has really done here is not only provide accurate information, invalidate inaccurate information that you have posted and "tried" to get you to open up and actually learn something about vaporizers?

You're a real piece of work, Hedley.

2. Hahaha the ignorance is strong with this one! Honestly I don't care if you listen/reply to any of my posts. As long as the new vapers out there see me falsifying your posts and heed my warning that's all that matters. Hopefully you don't live your life ignoring useful information like you do here.

3. the Mighty.

4. That's quite a jump given the price of the vape.
    I suppose it's much more preferable compared to the Crafty which only has one battery.

How does the Mighty compare to the Solo?

5. as far as cloud production goes it's a little higher on the chart but the solo can get just as dense if not denser clouds compared to the mighty.

6. I'm lovin' my Mini's.

7. Not sure what OP's motives are I always get the feel he has some sort of agenda when it comes to his posts. [​IMG]
    He sure doesn't like to be corrected or want to truly learn.

That being said [​IMG]

8. I had a really long ass typed out essay style post explaining to OP how the Mighty compares to the Solo...

..But then I accidentally deleted it.. I was so frustrated I just walked away lol..

So sorry OP. But the only thing to really know is the Mighty has a ton more battery life and is a much more heavy hitter with thicker denser clouds and a little more conduction is taking place than the Solo.

9. the solo can easily achieve just as dense clouds man. The restriction is much worse which is the only gripe I have about it

10. Have you used a turbo stem or whatever they call them? I have one and it helps.

11. I'm wondering if cloud production is a good indicator of how hard-hitting a vaporiser is.
    I'm pretty certain that's the first thing we all look at to rate a vaporiser. But sometimes you can't see the exhaled vape in bright light.

I'm guessing the Solo will get you baked but the Mighty will give you a stronger hit from your herb. Possibly because the more expensive device can maintain the right temp even while you draw. But then again, I'm just guessing.
    Also, I wonder if the Mighty is so good at herb conservation.

12. The Minivap is more expensive than a Volcano. Although it looks like a hairspray can with a battery, it certainly seems to do the job.
    When you look at the design of the Volcano and Silver Surfer, you wonder what all the fuss is about. All you need is a big battery to heat air at specific temps - and you have the Minivap. But it all seems a bit too easy.

The Minivap is out of stock in the UK, and there aren't many reputable reviewers on Youtube plugging the device. I wonder why that is?

13. #33 lwien, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    If you're looking for qualified reviews on the Mini, check it out here, a 200 page, 5000 post thread on nothing but the Mini.....http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/minivap-vaporize...

Lots of youtube vids here as well....https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=miniv...

The combination of great taste, efficiency and vapor production makes it one of the best portables on the market. A do agree though that it is a bit pricey but one of the things that make it so is the safety and health certifications that they have applied for. They don't come cheap.

Between the MiniVap and the LSV, my VAS has been in remission for quite awhile now.

14. Ha ha. I'm sorry I missed your essay style post, but I'm happy to see your reply anyway.

Battery life is certainly important. I get one bowl from the Firefly and will need to recharge the battery for another session.
    It's good to see the Mighty is a heavy hitter - at least you know where your money went!
    The device is still a bit expensive, but it's a decent alternative if you don't want to bag vape. And the price is a little lower than a Volcano too!

15. Have you tried the Mighty as well?

16. I own one.

17. And he owns the Mini as well.

18. I believe the list of vapes mrm doesn't own/use would be easier to list. Freaking show off :rolleyes:

19. I don't have as many as I did towards the beginning of the year man!
    There are some I can't let go like the mini !don't think I'll ever sell that one. I do need to get a new batt for it , they run over 100 though :eek:

20. I wrote a Fairly big post and then my computer screwed up and it got erased . So in short, this is what I wrote. I have an EQ and my friend has a solo. We both agree the EQ is better. It also has kickass neon blue underlights. I do plan on buying a solo soon though. I paid $150 for my EQ and only plan on paying $130 for the solo. So for $280 (the price of a good O where I live) I get amazing house vaping, and good mobile vaping.