My first grow northern lights autoflowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dannyd4114, Jun 30, 2015.

1. So my two older girl are starting to flower already😭
    No I don't know if I want to plant 2 of the freebies I got or order the bubbleicious autoflowering feminized seeds from nirvana seeds

I am Goin to the hydro shop today to look for Fox farms tiger bloom the the ones that are flowering.

Attached Files:

2. hey, arent they a bit small? i thought plants usually grew a bit bigger before pre flowering. (im new at this though)

3. They are autoflowers and they are a lil over a month old I had complications at the beginning of the grow

4. what kind of complications? ive recently planted an autoflowering blue cheese from Dinafem

5. I did not do that much research before I started the grow I was using a cheap plant light that was not a cfl and it ran really hot and cooked the seed in the soil a lil bit plus they they got switch from CFLs to led and I did not know that ur not supposed to transplant them u need to put them in the pot that they will life there whole life in, and the two that flowering got root bound.
    Ya they went through a lot of stress but at least i know for next time and I do research everyday sometime read the same stuff that I have read before just so I can remember certain things.

6. yea, i get you man. im worried that my seeds are roasting in the soil as they havent sprouted yet after a few days. Ive read that you dont need the lights until theyve broken soil though, so maybe next time it would be better to leave them somewhere well lit until they break, then chuck the lights on. ive also read that you shouldnt weater planted seeds till they break soil. Im an absolute beginner though, so double check anything that i tell you with somebody more experienced

7. I keep the the other 2 plant on 24 hours of light tell they got a couple leafs and they popped in 2 days and there are doing good.

8. Well i hope it goes well for you! Im subbed so ill follow progress.

9. Stay at 20/4 for auto's, UNLESS you get a weird / unstable pheno that doesn't want to start blooming. If you got good seed stock from a reputable breeder you should be OK. 18/6 is OK if they need a push to start blooming.
    Your pic on the left looks like it is beginning to show so stay with 20.
    You are doing your light cycle the right way, lights off during the hottest part of the day. This helps control heat which minimizes stress, all good things.
    Counting days - I start my auto's under a 23W or 42W CFl, then transplant them to my "big" light when they get 2-3 sets of true leaves. I start counting on the day they are transplanted, and expect them to start showing blooms in 2+ weeks.
    Next watering use nutes? You haven't told us what type of medium you're growing in, or what type of nutes you intend to use. If your dirt is a premix with nutes added then it's too early to add nutes. If it's a sterile medium with no nute value, then yes, start feeding with a very light nute mix. General rule for dirt is to use 50% (1/2 strength) for one feeding, then ph'ed water for the next. A molasses feed for the third is fine too. Just remember, auto's are very nute sensitive until they get into full bloom, so don't use any more nutes than you have to use for the plants to maintain a nice medium green. A dark rich emerald green is saying they are getting too much nitrogen.

Is John Snow really dead?????

10. I would go to at least -18/6 on an auto. Just throw it in your veg tent.

11. Dd, here's some more info on auto's from another thread on here, check it out might be helpful
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1375955-why-use-autos.html#entry21814629

12. In the first pic is my one girl that switches from been down like she is then I will look in there again later and she will be all perked up but I think because she is in a different kind of soil I got it from Walmart and I will not be able buying it any more, the second pic Is my Girl that is doing the best, the bottom 2 picks are my Lil girls that are flowering I found out that there is a hydroponic shop in my small town so I went there and I picked up some general hydroponic supernova bloom and gave it to the two girls flowering and they are as happy as can be, and at the hydro shop they Cary the Fox farms ocean forest soil so that what I will be using my next grow lol.

Attached Files:

13. In the first pic is Daenerys she is the one flowering, should I trim her bottom leaf or leave them as they are?
    The second pic is margery she is all druppy but then she will be pointing up and looking happy, I think she has split personality haha lol, I only watered her when I transplanted her have not watered since that was a 2 weeks ago and her soil is still moist any advice is appreciated

Attached Files:

14. #35 Armegedon, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    Is John Snow really dead?????
    Better fucking not be, ok,now I know ya naming plants after Game of Thrones, which is awesome by the way, but if this is true or not, I wanna hear no more lol, still finishing Walking Dead and gonna start on GOT S5 soon, no more possible spoilers please or I'm gonna have to unsub, no disrespect danny but that'll piss me off lots lol

15. OK, here's what happens in the last episode... they all get together and

wait, the phone's ringing.... John? Heeeyyyyy Buddy, how's it hangin' ?
    They cut WHAT off?????

16. I am using the general hydroponics supernova grow and bloom when I am feeding my flowering plants do I use the bloom and grow or just the bloom?

Attached Files:

17. autos don't respond well to transplanting..always plant autos in a bigger pot..they will begin usually to flower when he roots are hitting the bottom of the pot..don't switch your light cycle either..20 4 is perfect for autos..autos have ruderalis which grow in areas where the sun is up longer than anywhere else..also autos are very sensitive to nutrients so when they are older give them about one eigrh of the bottles recommended dosage