My first grow northern lights autoflowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dannyd4114, Jun 30, 2015.

1. The light was an old used 400w MH I had the autos under. I got a mars-hydro 600w now. I got a pic of the dry stuff there in the jar.

Attached Files:

2. Sorry guys in been a while I have been busy, but first pic is Sansa she will be harvested sometime next week, second pic is Daenerys she is looking ok not really but she will be harvested some time this week, and the last two pics of my other three bag seeds that are looking really good trying three different styles they are turning out great, and the girl I harvest she is OK the taste is not really there but it is a great Medicine I'm smoking her right now lol

Attached Files:

3. Gilman stop using same pics go grown so we can see new or don't post

4. I'd say they got a couple more weeks in em man, hard to see with the lights but the pistils still look pretty white and unreceded, got any white light pics

5. Yes she could go a couple more weeks but from jorge Cervantes peak time to harvest in when the trichromes go from clear to cloudy and that's where she is at right now so I am trying to find out when I personally when I like them to be harvested

6. Armegedon makes a good point, DD, the pistils are nowhere near receding. Now that's not the best-final-definitive sign that a plant is ready to harvest, but it is a very good indicator that the plant's still putting on weight. My NL-BB auto I did several months back did start to see significant pistil die-off before it was ready.
    If ya wanna experiment with which high / trich color you like best, do it with a single bud rather than chopping the whole plant. Your stash jar will thank you when she's screaming "NO MORE... NO MORE ... I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE" [​IMG]

7. #207 Armegedon, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    Hey Danny, yeah they may say it's peak time for harvest, that would be effect wise, my opinion, you will seriously reduce yield, looks like there really ready to start packing on the weight

8. It is quite the conundrum

9. First two are Daenerys
    The other three are Sansa

Attached Files:

10. Those look sweet!

11. That # 2 close up of Danery does show more pistils dying back than we could see in the previous pic's. But anytime I see a top bud "running" like she is, it's a sign she is still trying to put on some serious weight. If I were you I'd cut that right front bottom bud, dry it a couple of days & give it a test drive before committing her to the guillotine. I think she can use the extra time. That top bud is running, though, and it won't fill in. If you clip the top inch it will stop running and the calyxes below will get that energy as more fat nugs.
    Now Sansa, I REALLY think she needs more than another week. Looks like the LST is helping her start a lot more top colas, so if you can stand the suspense let her keep going until the fan leaves start dying off and the pistils start dying.
    You come a long way Bro', I'm happy for ya. [​IMG]

12. I need the two done because I have to switch the lights for my other girls they are almost 2 months into veg

13. Looks like the sansa are done but the daenerys could go a couple of more weeks.

14. Ok i Goin to harvest tomorrow morning, idk if anyone hear lives in California but fires are everywhere I have one close by so I am Goin to harvest them and put the other girls on a 11 13 light schedule in case my house dose not burn down I can come home to my girls flowering, if the fire keeps coming I might have to Harvast them tonight before I evacuate

15. Ack! I hope you and your family are ok man.

16. Thanks Coliostroe, We are safe right now

17. Stay safe man and don't try to be a hero, if ya gotta leave do it

18. Same lights but they r cheaper on eBay with free shipping

19. That's scary. Hope all is well and stays well. *fingers crossed for you all*

20. yeah harvest them soon and get out of the way of the fire.