My Woman or Smoking Weed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by joetok, Jun 29, 2015.

1. #21 enjoyandlive, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    She made it clear him or weed. This doesnt concern smoke at all. if I were you, my eternal soul mate is mary jane and no one can get in the way of that. I'd have also made sure she was cool with it first before I married her

so if it were me, I'd try convincing her best I could and if I failed I'd leave. and find me a stoner chick

2. Fuck that man. My girl hated that I grow and I let her know I love her but this is my life, I shouldn't have to change, love me for who I am or then hit the road. It's seed it's not like you are on the brown

3. First you have to understand what is bugging her. The smell or the fact that you smoke? If it's the former, just buy a vape. If it's the latter, that raises many questions: how did you manage to stay married for 3 years with a woman that isn't okay with your smoking? Even aside from the marriage, there would be a relationship in the first place. Did you lie to her for all this time? If she was cool before and now she's bitching all of a sudden, probably the ganja is just an excuse to lay into you and the problem is another.

We're talking about a 3 years marriage here, and that's another story, but i'd like to talk about relationships. If you guys ever end up with a girl you really love, and she gives you this ultimatum, ask yourself: would stopping smoking weed deeply sadden/annoy you? If your answer is yes, just dump her then. Even if you love her, this girl is asking you to change yourself, to remove a part of your life that gave you endless happy moments and memories and still is to this day. She's not accepting you for who you are. You two aren't made for staying together, and if you agreed to this pact, you would have to hide your smoking habit, or quit smoking and be sad. That's not a happy relationship. You don't have to find a stoner girl, just make sure she's ok with weed before you start a relationship with her. That is, if you really love your ganja. If you'd choose pussy over weed, then go for it.

4. its never smart to put someone in a this or that situation. So she is kind of being ridiculous. Just work it out with her bro. Let her know you are sorry and you love her (if you do). But quitting is not something you want to do right now. Get a chair and a table so you can burn outside.

5. To me a good woman is worth so much more than weed it is not even a question. If you are doing something that is bugging her do everything you can to make it better. I smoke every day but I always use a vape and outside. When I am done smoking I come back in and enjoy.

6. Wait a minute.... Were you smoking before you got married?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. well well well as it turns out you all were right, I forgot our anniversary! Not just an anniversary of when we met but our wedding anniversary! Dam how stupid am I. I was too busy smoking and enjoying the high when I should have been paying attention to my life. See she is really cool about the things I like to do and she really doesn't try and control me, so when she freaked out I was woeha there woman back the f off. I wish she would have said "Hey our anniversary is coming up what do you want to do?" but she didn't and really shouldn't of had too (she brought me breakfast in bed that morning) And I didn't have anything for her. I should have taken the bull by the horns and planned something really cool like she does for my birthdays. She looks at it like this, if you are really in love with me then doing something romantic and remembering our anniversary would come easy to you. And she is right I should show her how much she means to me, like I mean this woman is so laid back but don't forget to show her that I really do love her and care about our relationship, that was all she was saying without really saying it. So I took her away for the 4th to a cool little hotel by the beach and treated her and I to a spa day (guys don't knock it till you try it) it wasn't all girly it was an awesome massage! So now I will stop smoking so much and thinking about myself and try some wax and when I go to the store I will buy her a card or something, tell me what woman doesn't like something from time to time telling them your thinking of them. so thanks to everyone and you ajroxit for setting me straight I think we are back on track.

8. yes I hear you but this one was on me, I forgot our wedding anniversary and she was just hurt that I had been smoking so much that I forgot. She isn't the controlling type lucky for me, she was sad that I had forgot my responsibilities as a husband, but now all is good because I totally made up for it by taken her away for the 4th. We are home now and it is all "Honey what can I do for you?" Yes I am once again a lucky man.

9. yes I was and she knew it and was ok with it, this was totally my fault, I forgot our wedding anniversary cause I was smoking way to much and being an idiot, but now that I took her away for the 4th and promised to be more IN the relationship and not on the outside just smoking away we are back on track and I am once again a happy man!

10. you know you are so right man about making sure the person knows before you start something with them. she knew I smoked before we started dating and was ok with it, as it turns out she was just upset because me being stupid and smoking way too much I forgot our wedding anniversary, I mean I totally forgot and she was hurt that was it me being stupid. So I made it up to her and now we are back on track and I don't plan on missing anymore important dates. Because like I said she is worth it.

11. amen brother, i should get my partner to read this. :)

12. that made me chuckle [​IMG]

I know exactly what you mean. but it really isn't the point. even if she would have said something i get the feeling something else about the whole situation would have still set her off. its god you see whats up. if more dudes would handle their business and take care of a lady as a lady is want too be taken care of then there would be a lot more of {insert what ever it is that you want} and a lot less of {insert the what ever it is that you don't want}. happy wife = happy life. that simple little formula will serve you well in the years to come. glad to hear you worked it all out. [​IMG]

13. that is a road map to getting laid often and getting laid well. [​IMG]

14. that is exactly it. if she keeps up with that type of negative behavior and is constantly crawling up your ass you will end up apart anyway right? just cutting to the chase and handling business. i mean, as long as i am handling my end and my business is all strait with my lady, then i expect the very same thing from her. for me, again it all comes down to this: happy wife = happy life. [​IMG]

15. If she is there will be amazing.

16. Come on, that's bullshit. Some relationships are very one-sided and consist of one person constantly appeasing the other. What good is it if the wife happens to be happy and the husband is depressed in the end or feels completely unfulfilled. But hey, fuck the husband, right? Happy wife = happy life.

17. that's not bullshit

a happy wife = happy life, and from the wife's perspective a happy husband = happy life

it takes commitment from both sides

some bananas peel strangely

18. Sorry, but you forgot about the anniversary because you have a penis and you do not give a fuck, not because of the cannabis.

19. Well, I totally agree with you. It's just that the saying itself is very one-sided and gynocentric. Essentially, we can make the saying more accurate: "A couple that takes care of each other is a happy couple". Doesn't ryhme though, which is a shame.

20. Can you try edibles, tinctures, or caps? I don't have a man and wish I did, but he'd get left if he told me to choose between him and weed. Weed comes first for me.