SugarCovereDs Organic Indoor With Pics

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SugarCovereD, Jun 29, 2015.

1. so i just realized that there was an organic area to post in.. i was originally posting in the indoor section.. but seeing how im all organic, ill post here instead!
    i started with.. too many seedlings by accident.. but in the long run made it a lot better for the fact that i could chop all the plants that werent up to my "specs". i currently have 6 plants in roughly week 4? of budding. all the soil was mixed personally and the strains are made by yours truely.

ill update pics roughly every 2-3 days

Attached Files:

2. these plants look really good bro, cant wait to see the harvest. where did you get these genetics?

3. thanks strain! iv been crossbreading my strains for the past 10 years, all but one strain was originally from canada. someone gave me a plant last year that i decided to bring into the mix. theres some lemon hashplant in there, some BC kush, some lemon hashplant X bc kush X super skunk, strawberry kush x lemon hashplant, ect. i started out with a bunch of seeds that popped and didnt label them, started chopping.. so the only way ill be able to tell whats what is when it gets closer to harvest. next time ill make sure to label better.. lol. wasnt planning on cross breeding this go tho, so didnt see the need to label

4. just some quick pics. was going to water today, but the pots still had some weight to them, so ill get some better pics tomorrow

Attached Files:

5. looking good SugarCoverd!

what soil mix are you using and whats your watering schedule? would love to hear more about how you take care of the girls!

peace!

6. #6 SugarCovereD, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    thanks scooby! i mixed all my soil in a wheelbarrow using worm castings, peat moss, kelp meal, bat guano, perlite, steer&sheep manure, organic mushroom mix, fox farm ocean forest, and a couple different soils for filler. i water them roughly every 2-3 days, depending on if they have completely dried out yet, using irrigation water from the mountains. i also have crushed stone at the bottom 2" of the pots to help with drainage. room is temperature controlled at a steady 75F, with constant airflow above/below the plants, currently running 2X 1000W HPS & 1X 400W MH, and the room gets fresh air twice a day.

*edit* the plants are in 5gal & 7.5gal buckets

7. #7 SugarCovereD, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    took a pic of the girls today.. but looks pretty crappy. ill take some better pics in a few days

8. #8 SugarCovereD, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    buds are getting bigger, but the resin is really starting to get pumped out. heres some updated pics

this is week 5, on that last picture, thats not a spider mite web, thats insulation from the room..

Attached Files:

9. nice grow dude! :D

10. thanks jefferson! its coming along :)

11. #11 Demented, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Cant wait to see those harvest pics!

12. sameee here! heres some updated pics. for some reason i had a hard time taking the pictures.. sorry if they look a bit crappy, these are 3 days later from the last pics

Attached Files:

13. Real frosty! You definitely have some great genetics here.

14. They look real yummy already [​IMG]

15. #15 SugarCovereD, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    thanks guys! iv been trying to keep up with the best genetics as possible. which ever strain i like the most from the prevous grow usually gets crossed with a strawberry kush plant that i really liked last year. im rocking lemon hash plant x BC kush X strawberry kush as my main strain, and also some sour skunk X lemon hashplant X strawberry kush.. BC kush X pink kush X strawberry kush, and a couple others. (i only have 6 plants currently if anyone asks)

Canadian strains ftw!

16. this may be a dumb question but is that considered super soil? or do you get rid of the medium once you harvest?

17. umm, i consider it to be.. soil.. lol, i was planning on trying out using the same soil as a filler and pretty much do the same thing. add some worm castings, kelp meal, peat moss, ect.

18. #18 SugarCovereD, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    well this sucks. i vegged in 24 hour and the plants stretched a bit more than i was hoping for.. now the buds are starting to weigh some of the shoots down.. iv found 4 bent buds so far.. not broken, but close. going to have to spend a few hours setting up a rope grid system so i can drop some lines down to help support the weight of the buds. heres some updated pics (plants are roughly 6'-8' tall)

*edit* and yes, i know some buds are smaller than others. has to do with how much light they get. iv been trying to move them around a bit so they share the light.. but its kind of difficult now

Attached Files:

19. everything is dead, no more pics. sorry everybody.