Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this smell?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 51isnotprime, Jun 29, 2015.

1. I have never eaten or made edibles, even though I've smoked countless times so I want to create my own today. I use very little weed to get high from smoking, only about maybe .1g or less so I only want to cook something small with that amount to try it. I want to do something fast so I was planning on making weed ramen or possibly weed milk or any other suggestions for quick weed recipes for noobies. Anyways, if I go with the weed ramen, would it smell? It's such a small amount of weed that I feel like it would not make much of a smell. My oven also has a vent above it that I could also just turn on max to keep the smell out. The smell would have to be gone within 5ish hours or so. Thanks for reading and hope I can get some advice from those more experienced haha.

2. Making the oil does smell, I believe. It'll last for about 20 minutes, depending on how ventilated your cooking space is.

3. #3 nevrmindedness, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    My advice would be to use google (or this very site) to view the countless single serving edibles recipes. Most of them will smell, but some don't. They are out there, very easy to find if you have any desire to find them. Researching is usually a lot more fruitful than creating a thread when it comes to topics that are already well-written about.
    If you are trying to be extremely quick and easy about it, i would recommend firecrackers. Google them. But if you want a real edibles experience you will need to take your time and follow a process.

4. No matter the recipe so long as you can open windows and get good ventilation 5 hours is plenty of time to get the smell out, I know because I have a roomate that doesn't like the house to smell.

so I cook when they're at work. Smells is gone within 3 hours. So long as you decarb in glass bowl, covered with foil the smell should be minuscule. Just keep the vent fan open and keep windows open.
    if you want to go the extra mile throw some fans in the windows, some facing out and some facing in. Cheers

5. keep it sealed and the area ventilated an it should go good......

Although I would try .3 to .5 grams instead of the .1. Just seems like a waste of time to do .1

IMO its better to be high then wishing you were high from the effort you made to get high.