I NEED help bad (pics inside)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TiPWiLL, Jun 29, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435530633.935845.jpg
    What is happening? It's a mix of some old soil. It works fine with my other plants. No issues at all. Can you tell what it is by the pattern of discoloration? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435530781.145582.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435530842.584676.jpg

2. Some plants are more sensitive then others to nutrients and PH problems. Check out my second grow and look at my plant when it first started it, after it got bigger it finally grew out of it. Im not 100% sure whats going on with yours as there is not enough information to go on. What kind of Lights? What kind of soil? Temp? Humidity? What kinda cannabis (feminized or regular or autoflower)

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1355...

3. #3 jay719, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    In the first pic, all I see is a yellowed cotyledon
    The second pic looks to be some sort of deficiency to me. If you are using recycled soil without amending it odds are the soil is lacking in macronutrients.
    I would try feeding at around 25% strength and treat your soil more like an inert medium. If you want to stay organic worm castings and kelp work wonders.

4. So do you think a 25% feeding of General organics grow would work?

5. #5 jimmy_808, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    Looks like to much nutes. Flush the soil until the runoff is clear. Allow 1 week to recover.

Let the pot dry out in between watering to prevent that leaf curl.

6. I would suggest nitrogen.. Safest way I believe would be fish emulsion.. 5-1-1 it will get the nitrogen in without over feeding the plant.. Doseage: 1/4 tsp to 20 oz of water(typical gatorade bottle) water it with half the bottle of the mixture and then go back about 20 Mins later with a very light watering to get it to seep into your soil a little further. Good luck

7. Contrary to popular belief, organic soil mixes can in fact accumulate salts over time. These salts prevent the nutrient uptake. By adding liquid fertilizer you will only increase the salt content and cause more damage. Flush. If you see it really starting to yellow after three days of flush, give it some nitro but i don think it needs it yo.

8. Do you just have grow, or do you have the micro and bloom as well?

9. I have grow and bloom!

10. Ph fluctuations/salt build up. That looks like the ph has been fluctuating from 6.3-7.0.

Suggestions: Flush with a low ppm water with 1/4 nutes added. Your other grows are doing great so, i am sure you know what to do after that!

11. Thanks man! That's just what I think I'll do. I will probably throw this soil out and start some fresh no till soil when my funds permit. Until then I'll use my bottled nutes with fox farm soil. I have done so much learning since I started to try organics that it would be a nice upgrade to start over.

12. Is your water enriched with cal and mag? Magnesium is one of the most important components of plant growth.

13. Did you just top or FIMM it?

14. I topped it but I'm thinking it may have just been stress or shock from the transplant. She is fine, and bushing out well
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435927123.438720.jpg