Anybody live in Cali,San Fran area?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by James Ryan, Jun 28, 2015.

1. I want to go out there later this year. My girl always wanted to visit Cali so I'd figure I'd take her.

Just curios what's the weather like in November, early december? Is is worth it to take a week vacation that late in the year?

2. The weather is always pretty mild and seeing as how were in a drought it probably won't rain.

Hate spreads faster than love

3. I'll be there in Oct going up and down the cost from San Fran to LA. Going to the redwoods. Anything else that you gotta see that's outdoors

4. I'm from southern california so take my advice with a bit of caution but that time of the year should be just fine. Temperature should be around 60's and you might get a bit of rain and some fog but otherwise you'll be okay. The nice thing about California is that weather will never mess up your trip. The weather is always really comfortable.

If you do end up going I would recommend heading up north to the redwoods, or just go wine tasting up in napa or sonoma. If you have a few days and are down for adventure theres Yosemite national park. If you want to chill and spend some time at the beach, you can head to Santa Cruz although the water is pretty cold. If you have some cash you can airbnb a place by the water there though. Its beautiful.

5. California is supposed to get hit with El Nino this winter, beware of that. Still, the rains usually dont come til Feb-March. I live a couple hours from SF and I can tell you that the weather is pretty mild around Nov-Dec.

6. Check out Lake Tahoe while you're in Cali! It's gorgeous