My dog iv had for 11 years got killed by a car. Devastated.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wtfjusthappened, Jun 28, 2015.

1. nah man, no pussy, dogs are souls just like any other human. sorry for your loss, it's always hard losing a pet

2. I feel your pain man. Each and every pet has their own personality, enchanced by the mutual love between human and animal. Loosing a pet is exactly like loosing a good friend, it's so hurtful and hard to believe. Remember all the good things, and remember that you at least put him out of his misery.

I lost my cat to some douchebag mailman who sped down my personal road. I made it very clear that if I saw him near my property again, I would break both his legs and arms like he did to my cat.

Rest easy, Chomper.

3. Legit teared up my dude. So sorry to hear about your friend. And anybody who would call you a pussy or judge you has CLEARLY never had a dog. They are more than just beasts. They love you back

4. OP your username is sort of fittting to this situation.

Truly Sorry for your loss

5. That's horrible man! I feel for you and your poor dog. I just lost my constant companion a couple weeks ago and I am still heartbroken. I'll never get over losing her. She got very sick and within a couple weeks, I had to have her put to sleep. I layed beside her and patted her belly and comforted her as she went to sleep. I've cried more in the last three weeks than the rest of my life combined I think. You and your dog's situation is even worse given the nature of the accident. I hate this kinda shit! I wish we could all just not have to suffer and die. Maybe we'll see them again somehow. I don't give up hope, even if it does sound stupid.

6. Damn bro same age when I got my dog does today she began caughing and gauging my parents took her to the vet and they we don't have that type of money rn you know so they had to put her down I was close to her bro she liked it when people would rub her back she's smart too but damn man tough times

7. Man I am deeply and truly sorry that that happened to you, I can fully understand the compassion the animals can bring. Sounds to me like Chomper was a great dog and had a great life, as we all know it has to end sometime. For what it's worth you probably send him into the afterlife really peaceful by being there for him during his last moments. Life is fragile, and most people take it for granted. Just be strong man and pull through it you can overcome anything

8. Damn, surprised you didn't go beat that motgerfucker because I know If that was my animal and they hit it in MY driveway. They'd be coughing up some money or some shit. I'm really sorry, hope things aren't to harsh for you.

9. Rip to poor chomper.. Sorry about your loss bro. This story is heartbreaking and you have every right to mourn.. You're no pussy for that, stay strong bro. Fuck that lil bitch who ran him over..

10. Sorry about your loss man. No matter what animal it is a pet is family. You spend time with them and care for them, form a relationship and learn to love them as you would a human. Reading this broke my heart and caring that much for a dog doesn't make you a pussy. Just remember the good times and try to stay positive. Sending good vibes your way. R.I.P. Chomper.

11. They tried to drive off after hitting your dog? wow.

12. Man, I'm sorry to hear about that. Ppl need to learn to pY attention especially when using some else's private property to turn around. He was with his mom, what was she doing? Texting? She needs to be teaching her child the basic rule of paying attention. R.I.P chomper

13. Damn man, I'm really sorry for your loss. All of us here are glad you were able to control yourself and not do anything that could have made this horrible situation even worse. I honestly am not sure if I would be able to have as much self control as you did there.

You have every right to be pissed off at that stupid kid but revenge wouldn't bring him back. It's going to be a long time before you will feel better about all this but I do hope you handle it healthily.

Hoping the best for you through this hard time man.

And btw you are definitely not anything close to a pussy for feeling this way man dogs are family and to some, even more than that.

14. Really sorry for your lose man. Had a similar thing happen with a dog of mine couple years back. I was in your position to and i really wanted to hurt the person who hit her until I hit a dog several months ago. Man I felt terrible. Still do. I know there was nothing I could do about it but that doesn't help. I'm no longer mad at the person who hit my dog. Watching the owners of the dog I hit react was truly one of my worst experiences ever. I'm sure the kid who hit your dog feels terrible and thinks about it often. If I had a way to reach the guy who hit Zero I would forgive him. Just something to think about.

R.I.P. Chomper and Zero