Ebb and Flow Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by PushGrass, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Hello fellow growers! I hope I am posting this in the correct sub-forum, and if I am not someone please guide me to the correct place.

This is my grow Journal, my first grow with cannabis. I have had some small hydroponic gardens where I have dabbled with spinach and kale for personal use, but I was using a DWC. This is my first time growing with an ebb and flow system.

To all posters, please be respectful of others advice and recommendations. There are many right ways of growing, so if you are not okay with someones advice just post what you think works - no negativity or arguing about what does/doesn't work. We are all here to enjoy god's gift and hopefully pass some knowledge ahead to people who are new to the community - like me : )

My setup:
    -650 XML Diamond series LED light
    -Oxygen pot system (ebb and flow) 8 sites with 5 gallon buckets (66 gallon reservoir)
    -50/50 coco (botanical readygro coco) and pebble mix is the medium I will use when I transplant the clones to buckets
    -4x9x8 Gorilla Grow Tent
    -one oscillating fan inside tent
    -225 cfm intake inline duct fan (another additional intake not hooked up)
    -8" S-line Vortex exhaust with speed controller
    -Canfan carbon filter exhaust (outside tent) hooked up to vortex
    -Nutes are mostly house-garden brand

To the expert growers: any advice is encouraged, I am very open to suggestions and recommendations. This is my first grow so I know I will make mistakes along the way (if I haven't already lol). I am doing this with my roommate, we spend roughly $800/month on flower and figured we could completely cover that expense within a year of growing our own. We were also tired of picking up strains we didn't like or want, and we are somewhat connoisseurs of good flower. So we want to one day produce something of our own!