All about LEDs Lets discuss the current state of the market, everyone is welcome

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Juddy, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meta your obviously a angry sad individual

My bayliner and boat are worth more than 60 gs combined. Oh my wife had a matching one we sold as well pretty sure 36Gr0w saw that.
    I do have a partial investment in salish sativas still and clima grow. My wife's and my investments allow us to buy said toys.
    The only way your threads move is with hate I'm not replying no more. I don't have time for your people

2. Yes Dutty I am ... seems you are making my thread popular is that why your back even though you said you were done a long time ago?
    You should go sell your boat so you can afford some more lights and not worry about us small fish here. After all worry about us small fish is what got you banned from 420 in the first place. Keep up that Dutty brand of Professionalism. LMAO!!

3. Yes I know they are true you told me in a private message you own 25% of Salish Sativa

4. thought it was 40 if you must make yourself look like a fool by bashing lights with wrong pics and then to target a individual like dutty who from what ive seen is a stand up blade who worked hard for what he has (which you seem to begrudge him for that) try stick to what you wright it may help convey your point which seems invalid and this thread has been rendered useless due to targeting of blades and manufactures

5. You really have no idea what you are talking about...

6. #26 fssalaska, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    Yap just like apple is America but all there shit is built elsewhere AKA China..
    Face it, it's a new world China makes a lot of shit but they make a lot of well built stuff to like Apple computers, iPhones, Samsung Tv's, android phones and so on, not a stretch for them to make a good led if the company that's hiring them to build the LED has them build it to there spec's.

And yes I know that China gets a bad rap for putting out a lot of cheap shit LED lights to but to say all china built led lights are shit is just dumb. You get what you pay for, at least so of the time.

7. #27 fssalaska, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    [​IMG]

8. and how might thst be. Not looking for an arguement just wondering why i dont know what im talking about.

9. Well that's that. A discussion thread that turned in to a petty E-Peen quarrel.........<sheesh>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.