Wet blunt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YoungToker420, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Hello GC I rolled the most perfect blunt the other day. It was around 2.5 grams before I smoked it.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435433264.480081.jpg
    I smoked about an inch before I had to go somewhere and I decided to put it out by dipping the tip in a bowl of water...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435433360.829299.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435433380.554545.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435433395.662014.jpg
    Dipping it in water was the worst idea ever. I had put it back in the Swisher's bag too. The whole thing ended up moist and I tried to dry it out enough to light but I fucked up big time.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435433510.199573.jpg
    I ended up rolling a joint after wasting a pretty good amount although I did get high from the fucked up blunt.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435433583.281018.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435433599.989101.jpg
    Moral of the story is don't dip your blunts in water.

2. Lol yeah bro. Next time just put a little dot of saliva on something and then put the tip in it so it goes out then wipe it with a napkin or something

3. To keep it the freshest you should knock off all ash and half-burned bud and then blow into it to get all the smoke out or it goes stale and makes it taste nasty when you re-light it.

4. just put it out in an ash tray bruh.

5. I just thought it would be a good idea at the time.

6. That blunt looked so flawless and then the after picture looks like a cigar you'd find on a dead guy in a lake.

7. I know

8. if it makes you feel any better, i once rolled a shitty j and i wasted half of it just trying to keep it lit. ended up just emptying it into a bowl and smoked it.

9. I don't have an ash tray and I usually use saliva so I don't lose as much bud... Im cheap

10. damn dude sorry to hear about your blunt.. Myself I was stupid but lucky.

Few days ago I was driving in my whip, had a rolled juicy jay blunt on my seat, plus a giant mcdonalds iced tea drink beside the blunt,in those cardboard drink trays. Anyway I had to swerve suddenly, and the entire blunt got soaked. So i wait an hour later and after sparking the bitch up the thing actually burnt pretty damn slow.

11. #12 YoungToker420, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    Damn maybe I should have just cut a little off for a bowl and let the rest dry...

12. Catch the side burn by licking the part that's buring more

13. I tried man it just wasn't worth it in the end

14. I always ash my blunts just pushing the cherry into a flat surface just like a cigarette. wait 20 seconds and then the cherry dissipates

15. See Montgomery BURNS.

Papers are bad, Mmmkay?

save a leaf and burn it in your bowl

16. Wow 2.5
    In one blunt ?
    Damn....

17. Fatass blunt man. You must've been super high to dip that shit in water lol. Glad you were able to salvage it tho! Nothing sucks more than wasting weed

18. Thanks bro and yeah I was high as fuck haha.