Wal Mart Turns Down Confederate Flag For ISIS Flag.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Take down all flags and fly girls panties instead. I am uncle daddy and I approve this message

2. ???

Like I said I boycott others too. Just not all of them.

Are you trolling or do you just have selective reading issues

-yuri

3. Nah, not shitposting either. Spiderman posting and memes are shitposting for example. This is guy serious about his message and wants to share but he is abysmal at doing it.

Remember that guy that thought everybody was cognitive infiltrators? I get a similar vibe but OP is actually sane. I also get the vibe he's just entering politics or only started his interest in it within the past couple years.

4. For the record I boycott Walmart as well. For the same reasons. I boycott any organization/corporation/company that has poor business practices. Especially when it involves their employees. I also boycott any entity that supports discrimination e.g. Chick-fil-A, Cracker Barrel, Hobby Lobby, Urban Outfitters, Exxon, Purina, Boy Scouts of America, etc., etc., ad infinitum.

5. I agree except I don't think he is sane

He sent me a few pm's that suggest otherwise

-yuri

6. Just because Chick-fil-A's CEO says gay marriage is wrong doesn't mean Chick-fil-A discriminates against gay people(Where you even educated on this issue?)...

7. #47 Carne Seca, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    I am but apparently you aren't. Winshape is the charitable branch of Chick-fil-a which has donated over 7 million dollars each year to organizations that not only support anti-gay legislation but helped draft the Kill-the-Gays bill in Uganda and other African nations. The architects of the bill have been charged with crimes against humanity. People that have received funding from Winshape a.k.a Chick-fil-A.

8. I feel like you are the ultimate conformist and just want to hate on anyone who takes a stand on anything.

Enjoy the koolaide

-yuri

9. So a fat old biker orders an ISIS cake from Walmart so he can make a video about it? He gets away with it because the Walmart employee doesn't know what it is, or Walmart (reasonably, because who would order one?) doesn't have a specific policy against it.

And, yeah, the confederate flag is racist, deal with it. Don't try to dress it up, don't try to hide behind stupid ass phrases like heritage not hate. That's like a german kid parading around with a swastika saying hey, my grandpa was a Nazi, I'm not being racist. I just support my heritage!

Here, read this if you don't think it's a racist flag.

[​IMG]

10. #50 Deleted member 42976, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    sounds familiar. could of sworn i've heard of similar events in history.

11. The whole walmart thing is just another typical move from a southern born idiot. He wanted to make an issue so he tricked a cake decorator into making an isis cake. He is right in a way though. Walmart shouldn't make either cake. Both are supporting ignorant racism and hatred based on fundamental ideas that the majority of supporters are not intelligent enough to understand, much less question.