Wal Mart Turns Down Confederate Flag For ISIS Flag.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 27, 2015.

1. My local one has a subway in it, so mine always smells like shit and shitty bread

2. mine has a mcdonalds, once saw this lady in it, her ass was drooping over both sides of the chair. It was funny my friend was like 'yo turn around' and that was all i could see

3. almost without failure, every walmart i go to smells bad. the employees are like zombies. i'm skeptical of the meat department.
    just my experience though. i don't think it's a particularly good company to be working for, but by all means, live and let live is my motto on that.

4. I have many reasons I boycott wallmart

Usually the core reason is treatment if the workers.

I akso boycott my own workplace that I'm about to leave soon.

I don't think they have the right to tell their employees not to accept tips. Its a fucking food/service buisness. But they want the tip money instead to go to the "saftey foundation" so pigs can get more gear.

So I tell people not to give their money to those fucks. (Firehouse subs)

Same with wallmart. I can't support a corperation that intentionally keeps its workers in poverty so it can deny them benefits, cut labor; and then tell them to get food stamps so they can use them with their employee discounts to give that money back to wallmart.

Wallmart is literally stealing tax dollars.

-yuri

5. no its not. But you need to have some standards.

Would you buy food from a company that murders children? (Not saying wallmart murders children)

The hyperbole was merely to show that yes, you would boycott them if you didn't believe they deserve the money.

In wallmarts case I have legit reasons.

-yuri

6. Oh an Israel totoo

I boycott funding the slaughter of Palestinians.

I don't understand why you people are hating on Boycotts. But I guess it makes sense because you'd rather tell big brother to force your opinion on the corporation instead of taking responsibility for your iwb lives

Consumer responsibility....

-yuri

7. Were hating on inconsistent logic and mob mentality not boycotting

8. It was a set up, OP. I'm sure the cake maker who is earning $3.00/hr had no ideer what the ISIL flag looked like when s/he embarked on the the task.

9. then why are you quoting me?

I didn't post any "inconsisant logic or move mentality."

-yuri
    Mob*

-yuri

10. Ugg gonna have to quote you again to spell it out for you

\n
    \n

11. What in that quote is mob mentality?

What is incinsistant logic?

Please spell it out.

All you are doing is spreading mob mentality yourself. Everyone loves wallmart. You automatically dismiss boycott wallmart out if mob mentality yourself.

-yuri

12. Lol
    Wow reminds me of south park.
    "They took yer Job"
    Trey and Matt are geniuses.
    Lol imagine this skit. Just walking around wearing a shirt with the ISIS flag.
    "Hey do you support ISIS?"
    Wtf is a ISIS is that some sort of "band" because I don't like bands. I'm more of a Gam Gam Star type of Man.
    Lol skits are fun

13. sorry mang but your lost

14. You couldn't post this in my thread? You had to make another one?

15. You realize who the op is, it's one of our spam trolls.

16. I don't think he's a troll.

17. Yeah I don't either, then I guess I mean he's our resident spammer.

18. i think you mean a garden variety shitposter. he'll tire himself out eventually

19. because I engage in consumer responsibility and boycott corporations that engage in poor buisness practices?

OK. :lol::D:lol::D

-yuri

20. You don't boycott corporations that engage is poor business practices, you boycott Walmart who engages in poor business practices.