Outdoor pure sativa Nor cal 2015 grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WizardMcCookieCrusher, Jun 27, 2015.

1. I recently got a pure sativa plant from a friend, it looks pretty healthy just some curled leaves from the heat, it's in a 1gallon potwith some potting mix that has little fertilizer balls, the plant is about 5inch tall & has really thin leaves. I was thinking about topping it & LST so that it grows bushy & alot of light can penetrate through the canopy. Can i top a pure sativa then force flower? or will it hurt the yield? i'll be posting pictures of it asap,

2. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. #3 WizardMcCookieCrusher, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    Whats up guys just wanted to update my grow. LST'd & fimmed this morning, I have a 5gal bucket of alfalfa meal tea that i'm stirring. I'm going to be applying the tea the 1st day of flowering July 1st, I'm going to use bone meal, alfalfa meal teas, MorBloom 0-10-10, flowering fertilizer & Molasses for the blooming phase.

4. Anyone here ever grow a pure sativa? How long did it flower? was it worth the wait or am i just wasting my time

5. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. #6 WizardMcCookieCrusher, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    Should i force flower 11-13 or 12-12?? I want the plant to finish up fast, wil 11 13 lessen my yield l flowering, I'm going to get a Grape Ape clone & Blue dream, Will the clones stay in veg or flower?