Plant has yellow specks and yellow at end of leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by raymonddaf, Jun 26, 2015.

1. IMG_4256.JPG

Hi guys on my 3rd grow now and running into some problems.
    Done 2 NL hazex5 no issues but just moved to a new property and started big bud from seed and my leaves have started to get yellow speckes on them and some of them are turning yellow at the end, seems to be starting at the bottom and working its way up as more noticible lower. I did notice one leave with a hole in it but only 1.
    Not sure what the issue is but just moved and this is the first one I have done in this house so thinking this may have something to do with it.
    My setup is
    big bud gro
    IMG_4257.JPG

wn from seed
    smallest room converted to my grow room
    I have an autopot system with 6 x lights set about 35cm from canopy top
    my intake air I have to draw from directly under my building in the floorspace and I also vent out my hot air to this too (but its in a different section)
    temps are sitting 25-30deg celcius but it was really hot for a few days so got up to 38. im at the veg stage but only running 4 lights at 250w the now temps a bit high, waiting on an aircon unit coming so I can get my temps down a bit and turn on 6 lights rather than 4 and get them up to 600w. My last house had a garage and it was easier to control the temperatures. Ph is 5.8 and EC was 1.5 so spot on.
    Anyone firstly know what this is and whats causing it, been told possibly nutrient burn / spider mites.
    Have added cmx 4-0-0 Calcium, magnesium & iron additive and more water to dilute the feed which took EC down to 1.35 and have also just sprayed everywhere with NPK mighty wash.
    IMG_4258.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG

IMG_4260.JPG

2. Take some pics under normal lighting, it's difficult to see