When are you getting high next?

Discussion in 'General' started by lean prince, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Little less than 2 hours from now O.O

Need more people for GrassCity Fantasy Football League!!!

PM me or head over to the Fantasy Football thread in the Sports section!

2. As soon as I can get out of this chair.

3. in 2 shakes of a lambs tail

4. once my mom goes to bed. maybe in a hour or 2

Got a new bong and a 6 finger slited down stem for it. And haven't smoked in over a week.

Would of been comatoasted by now if mother cunt hadn't of pussied out on leaving for the weekend rrrrrr. cunt always has a wrech mm's away from the gears at all times. But yet can do no wrong.

Here's the bong I have waiting for me in its shipping box.
    [​IMG]

5. Tommorow night at 7:30 I'm going to roll some js

6. T minus 2 minutes

7. Tonight. Looking forward to it - but singing practice comes first. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

8. right now lol//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png

9. later tonight..... Might go for a ride in the rain. With my pipe.... Or eat a slice of canna pie and retreat to the lazy boy with my bong and Xbox controller.

Or option 3 smoke and surf the web till the wee hours of the night.

All sounds good really... Might have a slice of pie before the bike ride, an bring my pipe. Only problem being is for some reason when I'm really high on edible I can't get cold..... Had that problem Friday... 3½ blocks away and I start shivering and laughing and had to walk home aided by my bike...... Fails you learn from

10. If I'm not a till high from smoking before going out then in 20 min when I'm home, I'm pretty much always high unless I'm away

11. in like an hour just so I can relax and enjoy my time in public :

12. setting a goal for Friday night.

Fuck now that's four days of will power testing.

13. Five hours give or take ten minutes

14. shortly. after i figure out what i want for lunch. was going to eat leftover teriyaki chicken but i think i'll save that for tonight.

15. Maaaan. I ain't smoking none till the damn 18th only been able to get a puff here n there from my moms. Shitty. Used to smoke heavy.

16. Saturday at precisely 3pm.

17. As soon as i wake up tomorrow lol

18. I've had a buzz a few times from one hitters, but it has been one month since I was actually high. Before that it was one year. Not having a place of your own sucks!! But to answer the question, hopefully soon like within the next week