What do you Think About Anonymous?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 26, 2015.

1. You are anonymous on here, so clearly you dont mind that aspect.

Yes anyone can claim that, just as i can claim to be a Christian as I gun down some Muslims, doesnt mean i represent the religion. While you are on about that one instance, how about the hundreds of millions if not billions affected by the very structure anonymous means to challenge?

Not only that, your sole objection is based off unsubstantiated heresay. Cmon bro, i can understand forming a tentative opinion based on lack of information, as i have, but when your only information is vapid, i think you should try to objectively inform yourself.
    An open invitation for JD

• Like Like x 2
  2. right but think about this for a moment

If I threw on a white Hood and said iI love black people. People would assume I'm not kkk

If I out on a cross and killed a gay person, it wouldn't convert many away from Christianity.

Its different for anonymous. They can literally get away with anything now, and can claim responsibility for anything

-yuri

3. Got a better solution? Perhaps youd like to share your name, face and location and claim you hacked DoD? This is not the wisest means of combatting the ubiquitous govnt.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I can't argue here. I can only ask how many people anonymous represents?

I personally don't support ddos attacks on corporations

-yuri

5. That's still a thing? huh. Well, I'm for it aside of the fact they pretty much have zero legitimacy with most people. Unfortunate it's that way, too. I guess I'll give them an A for effort.

jah!/*d$* [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous doesnt represent anyone, people represent the themselves with anonymity.

• Like Like x 1
  7. V

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. I think we've found agreement

-yuri

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous is a flag of sorts that people choose to represent them sometimes. By associating Anonymous with your actions you add a little va va zoom.

There is nothing sinister about Anonymous, it's not an organization in the traditional sense and that is what makes it powerful. Government are terrified by Anonymous because by it's nature it is unstoppable.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Its like trying to net a plumb of smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like this anonymous video and believe it to be truthful and accurate.

• Like Like x 1