What do you Think About Anonymous?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 26, 2015.

1. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dVheekyb1g
    They're recent video. Says how they started out a couple years ago and blew up.
    They've awakened Millions Of People.
    They have more likes than MSM on Facebook.
    What do you think of them?
    Really positive news

2. Who uses msn?

CBA to click on link, on cloud 9 can't afford a buzzkill...but I am sure you meant well.

...wow@me

3. Its an amazing thing really. A revolution without a messiah figurehead. A conjoined effort of the people no longer laying down to be shit on.

4. Anonymous is a group of teenage pranksters

Seriously. Howcan you glorify a group that hacks innocent peoples computers, harrasses average citizens with death threats, and then talks about revolution and does nothing

I don't even think anonymous is a real thing . I think its a bunch of no name hackers who don't even know eachother claiming to be working under the guise of anonymous

-yuri

5. Just curious, have you read much about it, because it doesnt sound like it?

6. is it the same group who dos the play station network so when I try to play my online game, I can't????
    I'm not a big fan of them and lizard squad also
    It Pisses off a lot of common folk who want to enjoy their time off from work playing a video game and they can't

7. I would be very wary of any form of anonymity!

8. Because he's digging at the bottom to find reasons to start spammy threads. [​IMG]

9. I just said they've awakened millions and asked you what you guys thought about them.Lol

10. yes i have

They are just a group of punks. They aren't good guys thats for sure

-yuri
    they have not awakened millions

I'm still waiting for you to explain what's so bad about tpp

-yuri

11. The hacked branches of canadian government because they didnt heed the warning about passing a bill that violates the peoples privacy.

Standing up to tyrannyand defending liberty is good, especially when no one was harmed in the process.

12. if I fed a homeless person would that justify me harassing an innocent mother by threatening to kill her family?

-yuri

13. Never heard that story

14. right. That's called confirmation bias

Your opinion of anonymous is based only on the good stories.

I'm trying to find a link to the story but i don't know what key words to search

Ill link it when I find it

-yuri

15. Ignorance doesnt = confirmation bias

16. They do some good, they do some bad

Like everything, and everyone, else

Changing the definition of evil would be a lot easier than preventing evil

17. my bad

-yuri

18. Also, anonymous is less an entity than it is a materialized idea. And just because one person who claims association and does something morally objectionable does invalidate that which he claims association with.

Thinking like that gives power to agent provocateurs. Just send a violent idiot into a peaceful protest and delegitimize the whole.

19. yes

That is part of my problem with the "group"

-yuri

20. How else can we combat a group of suppressors?