hybrid greenhouse deathstar/blue cheese grow-

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by chickenfried, Jun 26, 2015.

1. I built a greenhouse this spring in a hidden piece of my property. I started with a 20'x30'x6' chain link dog kennel and I added 1" pvc framing for the roof. I covered it with a clear 6 mil reinforced poly sheeting -wound up having problems with the rain gathering in between the webbing and stretching the poly to the point of bursting so most of it was removed. Now it seems the rain doesn't bother it at all plus I haven't had to water (between feedings) since then. Things are going great at the moment, plants are getting huge. Last year I averaged a lb per plant so of course I have set the bar higher this year. I'm not running the same strains this year so I honestly am comparing apples to bananas really but, still trying for more. I am growing blue cheese and deathstar, medium yields but quality (in the right hands) is fenominal. Have grown both strains before indoors but I flower @ 18", much larger girls outdoors + pests are a pain in the ass. I now have 18 plants in this spot with another 5 all ready to be planted with some others in a gorilla situation. No pesticides, I tend to save that for the last option. Every time I have used them outdoors has only made things worse within a couple of weeks. Seems they kill all of my benificials and leaves enough of the little bastards I'm at war with to repopulate like no other and put a major crimp in my d*ck for weeks to come.

Will add pics, I'll try now but not sure if I can upload from an Android. I will be updating as often as possible, still have nearly 4-1/2 months before the deathstar should be ready so it's going to be a long ride.

Hope you all enjoy as much as I do-
    Ps tried pick but they sucked, get to a computer soon-