Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to have the best time while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brizzleman, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Okay so I've been smoking for over 2 years now, but in the past month gotten high pretty much every day. I find it quite hard to predict/control how the night is gonna go if we blaze. I've had the best times and gotten really giggly, but occasionally I just completely mong out and basically become really stupid. Really don't like the latter. Think the latter is more likely to happen if I get even the slightest anxious thought then I can spiral and get trapped in a loop of feeling dull and on edge.

Me and my friends tend to smoke with a lot of tobbaco, which I'm not a massive fan of. I think this is more likely to make me feel on edge and not enjoy it. Could start only having blunts. But they don't burn as well (any tips on that?)

Just some random thoughts. Don't want to stop smoking, but feel like I might have to if I can't control how it's gonna effect me better, occasionally bug out and waste a night.

- BrizzleMan

2. Just invest in a little one hitter you can bring with you to smoke sessions, that way you won't have to smoke the tobacco, and it'll get you much more fucked than spliffs, which I presume you're smoking atm?

3. Take all that tobacco out of your weed, it's ruining it.

4. Yeah I am smoking spliffs. Like probably 70-80% tobacco.

What exactly is a one hitter? A small blunt?

5. Hey man,

I was in the same shoes as you. We chinned like 8 spliffs a night and to be honest they're fucking disgusting. I invested in a bong and the Pax 2 vaporizer and they're MUCH better. The highs, whilst both different, are much better than a spliffs in my opinion.

However, if you enjoy kicking it, a pure joint is great. You can make a joint the size of a pre-rolled cigarette (which a lot of people do) and it'll send you flying. The problem with the UK is that everyone thinks you have to space out your £20 as far as possible throughout the night, instead of just getting smashed on half the bag and it lasting just as long.

Spliff smokers, you are RUINING the experiences of your mates who don't like smoking baccy in their joints. Don't be dicks; take a pure hit.

[​IMG]

6. Bicycle. You get your bicycle ready, smoke some strong bud, put on an 'I hate niggers' t-shirt, get on the bike and head for the nearest hood.

7. WTF i would never smoke that shit. What's the purpose of smoking that much tobacco? If you smoke a spliff you should put 70% weed 30% tobacco.

8. http://s172.photobucket.com/user/minime6565/media/DSCN2553.jpg.html That's what I meant by one hitter, it's like a mini bong, or bubbler! Just don't be caught carrying it around even if you don't have weed, carrying used paraphernalia isn't a good plan!
    Happy smoking brother

Agreed with above, less tobacco, more weed the better.

[​IMG]

9. two things : get a MFLB, and go for a magic carpet ride (skate outside). Haven't used a MFLB before but everyone raves about those for enjoyment of the ganjas

and make up a stoner game as you go along [​IMG]

10. Find a spot that you're comfortable smoking in (this helped me a lot by getting rid of the fear of being caught) and find friends that get batshit crazy when they're high. I have a friend that always starts petting me and asking me if I'm a dog and asks crazy questions like "how do we form words? How do we know how to communicate? Why do we have less hair than monkeys?" I have to be with this kid every time now because he legit makes the experience soooo much better haha. I mean, maybe you don't want to deal with that, in which case find people who are the opposite when they're high. Who I'm with alwaysss influences the quality of the experience.